Chapter 69.

Playlist:

Don't Leave- Snakeships (cover version) 

Ryder's POV

Casually I look over at Harry in the driver's seat, his eyes shining with each street light we drive by. I could see the small split on his bottom lip and it disgusts me knowing my father did it. However I'm not going to hold a grudge against him, and I know Harry won't either because we both know my father just allowed his anger get the best of him. We both know he didn't really plan on injuring Harry and I know he meant well because he was being his fatherly protective self.

"Harry why did you say you talked to Zayn?" I ask, looking away from my window and over to him.

"First off, I only did once but that was a while ago. With everything happening I'd figure I should keep tabs with him but I haven't heard or seen him for a while."

"Oh." I mutter. "Should we worry?"

"No baby, we have more important things to worry about than that arse." He says but for some reason I could feel he is still going to worry about it and before I could say anything he grabs my hand pulling it up to his lips, kissing the back of my palm.

I smile. "I love you."

"I love you." He grins, kissing my hand once more then the back of my fingers, and with this I know that we are okay. For today at least; but with how caring Harry is, even though his appearance and attitude towards others say other wise, I have a feeling we'll be okay no matter what. 

After taking a nice warm shower to relax and wash away the bad events that occurred tonight, I walk out of the bathroom and head straight for the bed where Harry was already sat waiting for me. He was resting up against the headboard, his hair still half wet from his shower, only wearing his blue navy pajama pants with his feet and chest bare.

We decided not to shower together because what we need is rest and if we went in together than we still would be occupying the shower cubicle right now.

"Hey baby, do you feel a bit better?" Harry asks me as I move and sit on his lap, straddling his waist, making the hem of his white t-shirt that I was wearing ride up further on my thighs.

"Yeah." I mutter with a nod as grab each of his hands in mine. "What about you?"

"I'll only feel better if you are okay." He replies and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

Harry frowns. "What?"

"I'm being serious." I whine, not in the mood for his sweet comments. I'm worried about him, after all he was the one to endure the worst tonight.

"So am I." He says, knitting his brows slightly.

"Harry, you got hit tonight, by my dad of all people. How can you still be in a good mood?"

"Because I'm been through worse."

I scowl. "Do you not care about your well being at all?"

I know what Harry is saying is true. I also know that he isn't complaining so I won't be more on edge but I just wish for once he would admit that he isn't okay. Or maybe he is okay and maybe tonight's events just placed me in a crabby mood.

"Why are you trying to pick a fight with me?" He questions, his voice more serious than before.

"I'm not I just...I don't understand how you can be happy."

Enticing (Harry Styles AU) #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें