Chapter 42

Playlist:
Mine- Taylor Swift
Someday We'll Know- Mandy Moore and Jonathan Foreman
Do it Again- R5

Ryder's POV

"I can't believe you are moving out and over to Harry's of all places." Shawn says closing one my many of cardboard boxes with duck tape, on the bare bed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I frown, placing the strap of my camera over my head to rest around the back of my neck.

"No, nothing." He replies quickly shaking his head, while tossing the tape on the mattress. "It's just... I don't know." He smiles, an amused smile.

"Just what?" I press.

"I just recall you telling me that you two were just friends." He grins, tuning his head to look at me, his blue eyes shining with humor.

I shrug. "Yeah, well I guess love isn't dead as I thought it was for me."

Shawn hums before leaning down picking up the box. "Okay kiddo, let's take these down to your car." I nod and grab a box in my arms before following him downstairs.

It took Shawn and I a while to pack boxes in the backseat and in the trunk of my silver Audi, but once we did everything was perfect. I gave my Shelby to Shawn, since it wasn't my style, and he helped pick a much more simple looking car for me, which I adore. In a way I feel bad because my dad did gift me my Shelby car, but in a way, the selfish angered part of me pushes that guilt aside because I am still angry with him.

Gish, I really need to figure out what I am going to do with my dad. Should I talk to him and make peace or should I not?

I sigh as I close the back door of my small car, not wanting to focus on my dad right now. Right now, I have to focus on this amazing milestone in my life. I am starting a new exciting chapter and I hope things stay as wonderful with Harry just as it has been, despite our little struggles.

Harry's POV

"She is moving in with you!" Gemma squeals with joy, her face lighting up with a bright smile filled with happiness on my MacBook screen.

I laugh. "Yeah, she is. I was nervous to ask but she agreed with no hesitation." I smile, briefly looking back on the memory.

"See, I told you love is out there for you." She smiles. "So, when are you bringing her here to meet me? I mean I know we have meet before but I mean under better circumstances."

"I don't know." I shrug, reaching over to grab my bottle water off the kitchen counter as I adjust myself of the stool. "Lately she has been busy with work but we have talked about it before and she really wants to meet you." I say and take a sip of my water once I took the lid off.

"Ryder actually feels slightly worried about the impression she left you with of her, the last time she saw you." I say with a small chuckle, knowing that Ryder's worries are a bit silly cause it's clear my sister adores her and I am very grateful of that.

"What? Why? She is a sweet, beautiful girl. You know what? You should give me her number later so I can talk to her."

"Will do." I reply, as a knock was heard at the front door.

That must be Ryder.

" 'Kay sis, I have to go. Ryder is here."

"Okay, talk to you later bro." She smiles and after she gives a small wave I end the call and close my laptop before rushing over to the front door.

"Harry!" She beams at me once I open the door and immediately reached over to hold my fave in her hands, before standing on her toes and pressing her lips against mine. I smile at her actions, gently placing my hands on her waist.