Chapter 60

Playlist:
Somewhere love remains- Lady Antebellum
Don't let me go- Harry Styles

Not going to lie I cried while writing this so brace yourselves!xoxo

Ryder's POV

My heart hammered nervously in my chest as I sat on the bed waiting for Harry, in the bedroom that used to be ours. It feels so strange to be here because everything looks the same, it feels like I didn't leave at all. Turning my head, my eyes randomly focus over to the desk and spots my journal.

Shit, did Harry read it?

Standing up I make my way over to it but when I do I now notice a few pictures laying out by the closed MacBook where the two journals rested. Curiosity takes over me and I carefully reach down to pick up one of the pictures.

Holding the thin and shiny material between my fingers, the first person I notice was Harry. He looked slightly younger dressed in a black coat with a dark blue scarf around his neck. His hair was a bit curlier than it is now but a bit long. Then I notice his beautiful smile before my eyes divert to a blonde haired girl, who he had both of his arms around. The girl had gorgeous green eyes and a few freckles dotting the apples of her cheeks, she was dressed in a maroon colored coat with a grey beanie over her head, smiling broadly at the camera.

Who is this?

"Her name was Emily." Harry's soft deep voice states making me jump a little. I turn my head to look at him, blushing that I had been caught snooping, and I fight the urge to widen my eyes as I do.

Holy crap, he cut his hair!

Harry was standing a few feet away, looming close to the door dressed in all black, the sleeves of his black sweatshirt clung around his upper body, perfectly outlining his broad shoulders and muscular arms, which looked more defined than before. The silver necklace that he usually wears beneath his clothes rested over the warm material revealing a silver cross.

Harry's hair was way shorter than it was before, resembling a buzz cut style but the sides were not completely shaven off, just the space close to his ears. The rest of his hair was longer, but since the roots were straight the ends swooped around to make it look a bit wavy, not long enough to show off his curls. The front pieces of his hair was long enough to swoop over his forehead but one easy move of his hand and he could easily push it back like he always has a habit of doing.

Damn he looks good, if only I could look good like that no matter how I dress or do to my hair

Damn he looks good, if only I could look good like that no matter how I dress or do to my hair. Wait...did he say was? That her name was Emily?