Chapter 88

Author's Note:

Hey loves! First off I want to say sorry if any of you received a notification earlier that I updated the story. I accidentally publish the update before I was done so I'm sorry for the confusion. Also, I extend my apology for taking too long to update. I have written this update at least three times to get it right so I hope you all enjoy it. I'm aware it's not perfect but it's the best I can do cause I'm not that great at writing sex scenes. I wanted this update to be different than the other times when they have been intimate so with that being said prepare yourself for details 😉

I love you! Enjoy!! Xoxo 😘

Ryder's POV

I feel externally and innerly at peace and relaxed with the sun rays soaking into my skin, and the light breeze from the Greece waters, blowing through my hair. It's our second day here in Santorini and I couldn't image a better place to spend our honeymoon.

"Hey baby." Harry mutters, feeling his hand rest down on my bare shoulder, breaking me away from my sleepy state.

Lazily, I open my eyes and smile, looking at him. Harry was crouched down beside me, with his head tilted to the side rubbing his thumb against the back of my shoulder.

"Hi." I mutter.

"Are you sleepy?" He asks.

"I hate time zones." I playfully pout as I turn around and sit up.

"Hmm." He hums as he stands."Well looks to me like you need a wake up call."

I yawn. "What do you-Ah Harry!" I squeal as he suddenly lifts me off the chair and into his arms as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Harry!" I squeal as he took off running towards the sea, bouncing lightly in his arms. "Harry, Harry stop!"

Harry laughs, as I hear splashing of water as he runs into the sea and I let out a scream when he suddenly throws me in.

"Harry!" I whine with a smile when I surface back, the water line reaching about halfway up my stomach. 

"You jerk!" I laugh, splashing water at him. He blinks at me raising his brows and I watch as his eyes slowly darken with playfulness.

"Did you just splash me?"

"Splash you? How? Like this?" I ask, feigning innocence, splashing him again.

"You little..."

"Ah, no! Haha!" I laugh when Harry wraps his arms around me before making us both fall back into the water.

After a while Harry and I both walk out of the sea but I crouched down to pick up a seashell as he went on ahead towards our lounge chairs a few feet away. As I straighten up with the seashell in my hand I see Harry drinking out of our water bottle. Smiling, I kick off my heel and run towards him.

"Hello!" I giggle, jumping on his back making him laugh.

"Hello baby." He replies as I tilt my head and kiss his lips.

"Want to go get some dinner?" He asks and I nod, tightening my legs and arms around him as he leans down grabbing my bag before heading towards out suite.

Arriving back at our sweet after our delicious seafood dinner, I pick up our suitcase,that Gemma packed for us, off the floor by the door and rest it down on the bed to look for my pajamas.

"Did you have fun today?" I hear Harry ask, as he shuts the door to our bedroom shut.

"Yeah, I did." I nod, briefly looking at him over my shoulder, as he kicks off his shoes, before unzipping the suitcase.