The End

Hello my beautiful bunnies!

Sadly, this story has come to an end...tragic I know. I do feel upset myself cause it means that I have to let my characters go and say goodbye but they will always be a part of me. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for sticking by me all this time- through out this story, through out my first story, or through out all of my stories. I will never be able to thank you guys enough and pay you back in the same value for your support and kind words. You all have made me very happy, especially when I was having a very hard time in staying happy.

Hopefully, this story made you felt something because that was my goal and if you guys can walk away and say that it impacted you in some way then that means I did my job right. I enjoy writing but I mostly do it in all sincerity for you guys cause I have no idea what you guys are going through. I have no idea if you are having a good or bad day, if you lost someone or just feel absolutely lost with yourself and my goal for my writing and my stories is to give you a world to escape to just like writing for you all has given me a world to escape to for myself.

I have so many of you to thank so if I miss any of you please do not feel bad. Thank you dreamertrc for being my very first friend here on wattpad and for being here when I need you. Your friendship has brought me so much happiness. Thank you  styleslegend for being such an amazing friend and inspiring writer. Thank you for all of the advice you have given me on twitter and on snapchat, I adore you beautiful! Thank you to the amazing, beautiful supportive gem Harry_Is_Goals for being a constant rereader and for all of youe lovley comments and messages. Thank you ahh_styles ylaraalive goddessyonce losers1d sun-kissed-skin ritaloveee LexLoves1D5SOS for all of your love, votes, comments and nice messages and before you ask yes I did notice you guys, none of you go unnoticed even if I dont reply back to you.

Now, even though this story ending is sad news, I would like to say that now that this story is over I can now focus on my new story called The Art in Eachother. I now have more time to plan it out. To be honest this time around I am actually taking time to plan out the story so I hope you guys enjoy it.  Again thank you soooo much for everything!

Love you Always and Forever! Kisses! Xx.