Chapter 89

*Picture Credit goes to owner*

One Year Later

Ryder's POV

This past year of marriage with Harry has been absolutely perfect. I have no idea why people say that the first year is the hardest, but in our case it's just the same as before. We loved each other deeply and we still do just as passionately. Louis teases us saying that it's just the honeymoon phase and maybe it might be but I strongly believe that what Harry and I have is different and the flame will never go away.

Since we got back from our honeymoon from Greece, Harry began working really hard at trying to earn his title as an official police officer. He did all of the qualifying training programs, both physically and intellectually. Most of his days were spent either studying or working out. At first, he did feel a bit reluctant in doing the program because we hardly got the chance to spend the day together, especially with my work involved. But, our nights were absolute bliss. Finally, after a few months, Harry was rewarded his badge and with his experience with working with my dad and catching criminals he was also made into chief of command for stakeouts and pursuits. My beautiful husband worked so hard and I couldn't be any more proud of him.

"Alright, next question." I say, talking to the video camera set up on my office desk, as I look through the list of questions on my Twitter feed from followers.

My followers have been asking for a video for a few months now and since I had a bit of free time before I get off work, I decided to give them what they wanted.

"Oh, this is a good one." I say stopping at a question. "What is your go to advice for being successful?"

"Well," I say pushing my hair behind my ear. "I think the best advice I can give is to be a fearless networker. Don't be afraid to say hello and hand someone your business card because a small meet up with someone can be the path to a great experience."

"Next... How is your marriage with Harry going? Love you both. Kisses." I say, reading the tweet across my laptop screen.

"Aww thank you...Lindsey." I say, looking at her twitter handle. "I love you too and our marriage is going very well, couldn't be better. Thank you."

"Oh, here is another question about Harry that is asking: When is the issue of the photo shoot that I took of Harry coming out, and what was it like having my husband as my model?"  I say causally licking my lips, while crossing my leg over my knee under my desk.

"Okay, well..." I say letting out a small laugh. "It was fun and interesting. It wasn't the first time I did a small shoot of Harry. In fact, he was my model back when I had to do some test shots to get the job I have now.  Another fun fact is that we will both be featured in the issue; both of us will be on the cover and the inside as well which will include the ones I took of Harry, of course. The issue came out yesterday and there will be a launch party tomorrow night downtown London so please do come and say hello."

"Next question...someone asks..." I stop and laugh as I briefly read over the question, feeling my cheeks blush.

"The next question is from Harry, my husband." I giggle. "He asks: Do you love me and will you marry me?"

"Yes, Harry. I love you deeply and tenderly. I'll gladly marry you a thousand times." I reply, blowing a kiss at the camera.

"Okay, last question guys.  Someone asks...oh no, Ha!" I laugh reading the screen, looking at Gemma's handle.

"I know who is asking this question." I say, not wanting to say her name out loud. "This person asks, what is your favorite sex position?"

"Well, if you must know...doggy style." I laugh, hiding my face in my hand, feeling my cheeks warm.