Important Questions!

Hello my loves! How are all of you doing today?

I'm sorry that this is not an update but do not worry I'm already working on some new content so do not fret. I decided to write this just so I can get a bit of feedback from you guys on your likes and dislikes of my story. I will be posting a few questions and you can all answer as many as you like :)

Do the POV changes bother you?

Do you think the story is moving too fast or too slow?

What type of scenes or situations would you all like to see in the future?

Who is your favorite character and why?

What has been your favorite moment so far?

Alright well those are just a few questions but do feel free to mention anything in else in the comment section below. Also, as you all must be aware I try to make a playlist of the songs that I listen to while writing or that fit a certain character or scene so I would like to ask if you could please leave some song suggestion down below as well. Don't worry though, I will be posting an update with the list of songs later on :)

Also, I was thinking about doing a Q&A entry. I don't know if you would all be interested in me doing that but if you do please let me know. Please leave any question that you might have about this story or any other or my stories. They can be about me personally or about my likes and dislikes. They can also be about asking me for some advice on certain things in your life. I'm open to anything.

Please if you have not already, do go check out my Twitter and Instagram, which both are stylesx_angel. You can't tweet me any questions you might have there or to just say hello. I know a lot of you also want to send me some edits so please go right ahead.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you all so much for all of your support, it has been absolutely insane. Please remember that I love every single one of you. Thank you for every message, comment, vote and share. Love you all endlessly and I always will. Talk to ya all soon!! Xoxoxoxoxoox