Chapter 5

Playlist

Pictures- Benjamin Francis Leftwhich

Harry's POV

I sigh, sitting on a bench taking a rest from the train ride back from visiting my sister. I glance down at my watch reading 10:58 P.M. The train station was nearly empty since the last few trains of the day were already boarding off.

My phone rings in my pocket distracting me from my casual observing. I sigh pulling my cellphone out of my pocket placing it against my ear.

"Hello," I answer.

"Hey buddy, are you back in the city?" Niall asks.

"Yea."

"How was your sister?"

"She's fine." I shrug, looking down at the floor.

"So are you coming to the party?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I had a long day and I'm tired."

"You are such a light weight Harry."

"Think what you'd like." I shrug. "Thanks for the offer." I say hearing a beep coming from my phone.

"I have to go my phone is dying." I sigh, letting out a small yawn.

"Okay, bye mate." He says hanging up. I sigh removing my phone from my ear.

I shove my cellphone back into my pocket hearing heels clicking off the tiled floor. I glance up and scan the area of the few passengers walking by before my eyes landed on a petite looking girl running; her long hair blowing behind her.

"Shit!" She hisses almost tripping in her small grey boots, briefly glancing down at the floor behind her to see what she tripped over. My eyes followed her glance and saw nothing there that might have tripped her.

She ran carrying some sort of present in one hand while holding onto her ticket in her other hand raising it up to her head to hold her hat in place. In the process, something falls out of her hand and clatters onto the floor but she doesn't even notice.

"Excuse me!" I call out sitting up straight pointing to the object.

"Excuse me!" I try again but she ignores me running around the corner. I sigh, standing up.

I walk over, my feet echoing off the shiny floor, to the object that she left behind. I knit my brows leaning down realizing it was a cellphone. Well, was a cellphone, the back fell off along with the battery and the screen on the outside broke.

I hum, trying to place it back together walking in the direction where she ran off too. It didn't take long for me to find her when I glance up seeing her walking back.

"Uh...excuse me." I say when she got closer to me. She glanced up from her train ticket, giving me a confused look; and I could see a few tears gleaming in her eyes.

I blink at her, taking in her features. She had pale skin, rosy cheeks, big brown eyes and long brunette hair. She looks familiar but I can't seem to place her, but man she is beautiful regardless how well dressed she is.

"You dropped this." I mutter, once my mind came back to the now, stretching my arm out to handing her phone back. "I think it's broken."

"T-thank you." She stutters, flustered, briefly glancing down at her phone once she grabbed it before walking past me.