Chapter 49

Playlist:
Fifty Shades- Boy Epic
Back to you- Alex and Sierra
First Day Of My Life- gnash

Ryder's POV

With a guilty feeling looming over my body, I step into the now steamy shower after wasting a few minutes rewinding the spat Harry and I had downstairs. I know Zayn giving me a ride home isn't such a bad thing but Harry is right, how could I have let that happen considering what happened the other night? I should have known better, after all Harry always has the best intentions for me and if he is on edge then it's for a good reason.

I turn around and face the shower head letting the warm water now run down the front of my body, after wetting my hair, while I try to contemplate on how to apologize to Harry for my lack of common sense.

Startlingly me, I hear the shower door click open and I know it's Harry. Before he could say anything, I sigh and speak.

"Harry, look I am sorry but can we talk later?" I say turning around, covering my chest with my arms, even though it's pretty much pointless by now, he has seen me naked before.

"I don't want to fight with you and I-"

I take in a sharp breath as I gasp when his hands suddenly cup my face and roughly presses his lips to mine. He steps forward pushing us both beneath the warm water as my hands rest against his chest over the material of his white shirt.

Why would he come in fully clothed in the shower, and with his work clothes?

When Harry finally breaks his lips from mine we are both breathless and I am left confused by his sudden sweet assault. As my eyes lock with his green ones, I frown seeing such raw emotions in them; fear and pain.

Geez, did I really hurt him that much?

"Don't leave. Please." He begs, his voice wavering and I blink as my lips part at what he just said, knocking me off balance.

Why would I leave?

"I'm sorry I didn't go and pick you up just...I- just please don't leave me." He continues, fumbling with his words, his forehead pressed to mine.

"Harry." I frown as I lean back to look at him, while my hands move to hold his face in my hands. "What's wrong? Why are you saying that to me? I would never leave you. Why do you think that?"

He shakes his head, saying nothing.

"Harry, look at me." I say inclining my head to meet his sad eyes, and tears sting in the back of mine when I notice his were glossy with his own tears.

What is happening?

"Harry, I'm not going anywhere. I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry I let Zayn give me a ride home. I'm sorry." I repeat. "I promise I will not see him again."

"I love you Harry. Only you." I say, my voice breaking at the end as I press my lips back onto his. Harry's hands tighten on my waist before they move and wrap around me, pressing my bare body against his fully clothed one.

"I love you." He breathes, his forehead pressing to mine as my arms are wrapped around his neck, while my fingers nuzzle the back of his hair. "I love you so much and I'm not going to forget about you."

"Harry, who says-"

"I promise," He says while his hand moves to grasp my chin, his gaze holding mine. "I will love you with everything in me. I will give you what you need and what you want no matter what I have to do to get it. I won't leave you alone, I will be there for you when you need protecting and solace. I-"