Chapter 92

Two Years Later

Ryder's POV

The new house that we moved in is a lot bigger than the one we lived in before. It was still a two story house with a gate going around the whole property, but it had a much bigger yard for our children, and our baby German Shepard to run around in.

"Is the sun making you sleepy?" I hear Harry mutter before feeling his lips kiss my cheek. My lips pull into a smile as I open my eyes and find him sitting beside me, facing me; dressed in a pair of jeans and a white shirt.

"Yeah." I murmur quietly, not bothering to sit up from off the blanket that Harry laid out for us on the grass. "But we did have a long night last night."

Harry chuckles, reaching out while placing his hand in my belly, spreading his fingers. "Yeah well, you know I can't keep my hands off you, even if you are pregnant."

I giggle while rolling my eyes.

"How's my little girl doing?" He asks while gently rubbing his hand over my belly.

"She's happy, she is moving a lot." I say with a small laugh. "She started to whirl around as soon as we started to talk about last night."

"I think she likes sex already." I add, teasingly.

"What?" Harry gapes as his eyes widen at my words before leaning down towards my belly.

"Hey, I know you can hear me in there. There will be none of that for you young lady." He playfully scolds to our unborn daughter and I laugh, covering my smile with my hand.

"Harry, don't be-" I stop when his lips pressed against mine.

"No, no boys for her."

Oh, Lord...I guess we will see who
wins this battle later on.

"Mommy!" I hear the little voice I have birthed and loved, behind me. Carefully, I sit up and turn my body a bit to see our little boy being set down on the ground, at the back porch, by his Uncle Shawn.

"Baby." I grin as he runs towards me and wraps his arms around my neck. "Did you enjoy playing with your cousin Parker?"

James nods at me as he pulls away and turns to Harry.

"Thanks Shawn." Harry calls out to my brother. "Would you mind letting Baxter out please?" I turn my head seeing Shawn nod at him.

"Yeah sure. I'll let him out and be on my way." Shawn replies back before disappearing back into the house.

Looking back over at my two favorite boys in the world, I see James stepping over to Harry resting his hands on his chest as he momentarily stumbled over a fold on the blanket we were sitting on. In the process, James notices their was something in Harry's shirt pocket as he casually rests his hand there and reaching inside his little hand takes out his dad's phone. I giggle as he holds the large phone is his small hands concentrating down at it with furrow brows and hooded green eyes as Harry adjusts him on his lap.

Oh my boy, so much like his father.

"Where is daddy's hug?" Harry questions leaning down to look at his son.

"No." James replies moving his head away before his fingers randomly press down on the touchscreen.

"Okay. How about a kiss then?"

"Stop it!" Our stubborn little boy scowls while pressing his hands on Harry's mouth shoving him away.

"Why you little..." Harry says before kneeling up and coming to a stand, taking James with him. James squeals as Harry tickles him before he dips his head and blows kisses into his neck.

"No!" James laughs releasing Harry's phone, landing on the blanket.

Suddenly Harry grabs James beneath his arms and tosses him into the air, my heart stops for a moment before he catches him again.

"'Gain daddy!" James laughs, showing off his cute little dimples. "'Gain!"

I happily grin at the pair of them and Harry laughs, his eyes filled with parental love as he turns and swings him around before tossing him back in the air. I giggle and my head comes down to my lap as I feel Baxter, resting his tiny paws on my legs.

"Hey buddy." I smile, rubbing the top of his head, making him wag his tail.

"Bax daddy! Bax!" James exclaims, wiggling in his father's hold. Harry chuckles kissing his son's cheek before setting him down on the ground. Quickly, Baxter walks over to James and licks his face making him laugh.

Turning, James takes off into a run and Baxter immediately begins to chase after him. Our little puppy let's out a bark and James giggles before squealing as he continues to run across the grass with his arms stretched out in front of him.

"How does he not get tired of running?" Harry asks while letting out a groan as he shifts and sits back down beside me.

"I don't know, you tell me old man." I tease. Harry gapes at me.

"Old? Who are you calling old?"

"Ah!" I giggle as he turns and shifts, pushing me down on the blanket.

"Baby, I am not old. I am full of energy." He smiles leaning down pressing a kiss on my lips.

"I can show you if you want." He playfully suggests pressing a kiss on my jaw making my stomach turn with delicious butterflies.

I laugh, reaching up placing my hand on his cheek. "Maybe later. We don't have any rush."

"Yeah, we don't." He nods, confirming my response while looking down at me with a look of happiness and love that I have never seen before. His eyes are bright, practically glowing with joy and his wide smile could have pretty much have murdered me in wishing he was mine, if he wasn't mine already.

"What?" I ask, tilting my head.

Harry shakes his head. "I love you, Ryder."

"I love you, Harry." I grin back before lifting my head and pressing my mouth to his.

In this moment, as our lips are pressed with one another's, I fully know that all of the horrible things are over. There are no more death threats, no more car chases, and most importantly; they're no more goodbyes. This is our peace, our love and our new life forever...totally, tenderly and tragically beautiful.