Chapter 18

Playlist:
La vie en rose- Louis Armstrong

Harry's POV

I let my knuckles hit the wood, allowing a knock to echo from the door. Shoving my bag further up on my shoulder, I glance at my feet waiting for the door to open.

Gosh, I really hope I'm doing the right thing.

I lift my head up hearing the door click open.

"Harry?" Gemma blinks at me confused. "What are you doing here so early? Don't you work today?"

"I need your help." I say, ignoring all of her questions.

Unknown's POV

"You really think I wouldn't find out!" I roar, looking at the stupid prick right in the eyes, taking a menacing step towards him. He stays quiet gazing up at me with wide blue eyes.

"I have no idea what-"

"Come here!" I growl, not wanting to hear his pathetic excuses, grasping his jaw in my hand pushing him back into the wall.

"Hey, get off me!" He protests. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You think I wouldn't find out right?" I say through clenched teeth. "I knew something was up the first day I saw you."

"Nathan." I add, narrowing my eyes at him.

He laughs, shoving me away making me loose my balance for a split moment.

"So the cat is out of the bag huh? He smiles, licking his lips. "Took you long enough."

"You son of a bitch." I curse reaching out grabbing the front of his shirt, roughly slamming him back into the wall making him groan by the sudden harsh impact.

"I want you out of Ryder's life." I order, clenching my jaw. "Or I swear to God I'll live up to my old reputation and put a bullet right through your fucking head." I hiss, before releasing the grip I had on his shirt taking a step back. Before he could say anything, I pull my arm back punching him right in the jaw making him fall back, sliding down the wall onto the floor.

"You have today, or I will kill you." I warn, looking down at him as he wipes the blood off his lip with the back of his hand. Taking my gun out from my holster I shoot a bullet a few inches from where he was sitting making him jump.

"You know that I never miss." I hiss, tightly holding my gun in my hand lowering it down to my side. "Don't think about running away because I will find you."

Ryder's POV

"You are literally putting it all over my face." I complain, as Katie coats on lipgloss over my lips.

"That's the idea. I want you to look like you have makeup on." She teases, closing the lipgloss back up.

"Well, sorry for loving the more natural look." I say walking over to my long length mirror that hung on my closet door.

"I'm going to go put on my shoes, then we will be ready to go." Katie says exiting the room.

I turn to look back at my reflection and feel quite astonished as to how I look; and that Katie managed to find me a dress at a one day notice.