Chapter 26

*The pictures in this post are only to give you an idea. My descriptions are not exactly the same as what is shown in them*

Ryder's POV

I wake with a groan sounding through my lips as I rub my hands against my eyes. Blinking them open, my heart spikes into panic taking in my surroundings as I quickly sit up in the unfamiliar bed. However, soon enough my mind combs back to what happened last night and my shoulders sag in relief.

I'm at Harry's.

A small smile tugs on my lips because of despite how late I managed to fall asleep last night I slept great. My eyes scan the bedroom, not really able to take in the details last night with my fuzzy and tired mind.

The walls were painted white, a large flat screen tv hanged on the wall above a dark wooden fireplace directly across from the large four poster bed where I sat on

The walls were painted white, a large flat screen tv hanged on the wall above a dark wooden fireplace directly across from the large four poster bed where I sat on. A white door was closed, just a bit farther down from the fireplace, which I assumed lead to the bathroom. The closet space was just to my right; I could tell because one of the dark grey doors was slightly ajar giving me a view of Harry's clothes hanging on the wrack, most of them appearing to be office suits. A large window was to my left which I assume gave a beautiful view of the scenery outside, but right now I couldn't tell with the grey curtains covering it completely. There was also a small dresser in the corner of the room, the same grey color that matched with the closet space, the backboard and base of the bed.

The best part of the room, however to me, was the small row of books that sat on a shelf above the desk in the corner of the room. Curious as to what Harry reads, I want to get up and look but that would be invading his privacy. My brows furrow, seeing a small brown chest sitting on the corner of the desk, next to a stack of files.

Hmm, that's odd. I wonder what he keeps in there?

After finally feeling like I was fully awake, I stand from the bed allowing Harry's shirt to fall back down my thighs. Running my fingers briskly through my hair to tame a bit of it's messy state, I walk out of the bedroom in search of Harry while oddly thinking as to where he slept last night. All I can remember is that we were talking and then sleep finally took over me; feeling slightly guilty for falling asleep on him.

A selfish part of my wishes and hopes that Harry slept beside me last night, while the other felt nervous and crazy at the impossible idea. An impossible idea because the rational part in my brain took in the neat space beside me; no indentation on the other pillow.