Chapter 32

Playlist:
Surround you- Echosmith
Almost Home- Alex and Sierra
Kid In Love- Shawn Mendes

Ryder's POV

I waited downstairs for Harry to change into dry clothes. I decided to stay over for the night and I really didn't care that we just became an official couple. I mean after all, this isn't the first time that I stay over. I stand from the couch and make my way over to the back door, intrigued by the lit up backyard.

Carefully unlocking the door, I push it open and step onto the back patio. The very first thing I set my eyes on was a large rectangular pool with grey square tiling going along its perimeter. The lights kept on changing different colors from purple to pink making the still water change it's shade.

There were grey lounge chairs with black cushions lined up on either side of the pool along the edge were the pavement finished before the green grass begun.

I smile, walking over to the pool before sitting down on it's edge placing my phone down beside me.

Hmm, Harry wouldn't mind me wetting my feet.

Taking my heels off one by one, I place my feet into the water, the water line reaching up past my ankles. I let out a hum, feeling the cool water slowly refreshing my warm body. Feeling relaxed, I grab my phone and text Shawn.

To:Shaw
Hey, staying over at Harry's X.

From: Shawn
Okay, have fun. Be safe ;)

I roll my eyes shaking my head.

Sure, he gets all protective when Harry takes me out on a date but jokes around about us having sex. What an idiot.

"There you are." Harry's voice says.

I turn my head to the door seeing him stepping out dressed in a pair of grey sweats that hung low on his hips. He paired it of with a grey tank top, that was about a few shades lighter than his pants, revealing his broad and toned, tattooed arms. The material of the shirt clung around him showing the lines and curves of his beautiful sculptured body. I practically melt and blend into the water at my feet.

Is he trying to kill me?

"Sorry, I could resist. The water looked refreshing." I say after I finally stopped myself from gawking at him.

"It's okay." He smiles coming to a stand beside me. "Do you want to go in?"

"No." I answer immediately making him smile.

"You sure? There is a shallow end." He says pointing to the other end of the pool toward my left side. I shake my head.

"Okay." He shrugs before his hands move down to the hem of his shirt.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I ask, setting my phone down, as he tugged his shirt over his head revealing his skin little by little.

"Well if you aren't going for a swim, I am." He shrugs letting his shirt fall to the ground before pushing his thumbs beneath the waistband of his sweats starting to pull them down. I turn my head away, blushing, just as I saw the thick band labeled Calvin Klein on his boxers.

"Ah!" I shriek a few seconds after as he jump into the pool causing a bit of water to splash on me. As a precaution I grab my phone and toss it into the grass a few feet away.