Chapter 81

Author's POV

Prepare yourselves cause this is where things start to get heavy! Love you! Xoxo

Ryder's POV

When I clear my throat one last time, as I hear the door finally shut once Nathan left, I glance up. My eyes immediately widen twice their size when I take in the person in front of me.

"Tobias." I breath, my lips parting in shock and suddenly the fatigue that was overtaking my body has abruptly vanished.

"Oh, so you do remember me." He smiles as he makes his way closer to me but stops a few paces away.

"You're... you're my dad's friend but..." I fumble, blinking at him, trying to force my overly tired mind to process its thoughts. "You're The Sinister?"

"Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!" He mockingly exclaims, waving his hand in the air and momentarily his attitude reminds me of Nathan and it makes me scowl in both annoyance and disgust.

"Looks like you are not just a pretty face." He shakes his head while smiling.

"But I thought...how-"

"Oh darling, am I going to have to formally introduce myself? Alright then." He nods, widening his stance a little as he places both of his hand out in front of him, pushing his shoulders back.

"Yes, I'm the one that your father and your pretty boy have been looking for. I'm The Sinister, also know as To-"

Unexpectedly Tobias is cut off short by the door swinging harshly open, making him turn slightly around to see what the commotion was about.

"Let go of me you piece of shit!"

My eyes quickly dart over to the door and it's like my world happily shifted, despite of the position I am in, as I see Isaac tugging Harry into the room who was fighting against him.

"Harry!" I call out, as best as my dry throat would allow, feeling as I've gained the air back in my lungs seeing the man I love. Harry lets out a frustrated groan before he glances up by the sound of my voice.

"Ryder." He mutters, his face showing relief as his eyes meet mine, probably pleased at his assumption of me being dead not true, which he most likely had. Our eyes stay connected for few seconds before they trail down me, taking in the position and condition that I am in.

I take this opportunity to scan Harry, he looks to be okay, no major injuries seem to be present and no blood seems to be staining his dark clothing. However, what I do find odd is that his black jeans aren't as tight like they usually are, they seem a bit loose with the bottom of each leg sleeve covering the top part of his combat boots.

"Harry, what a wonderful surprise." Tobias greets, moving his hands to his sides. "You are just in time for the fun. Well...my turn to have some fun cause clearly the boys already have."

"Red and purple suits her, don't you think?" He adds.

Harry clenches his jaw before moving to take a forceful step towards Tobias. Harry barely managed to take three steps before Issac quickly regains his grip on Harry, pulling him back; keeping Harry's hands behind his back.

"Oh come on Harry, look at her. Soon she'll be part of the mosaic on the floor." Tobias says gesturing his arm out towards me.