Chapter 78

Author's Note:

Hey beautifuls! I hope you guys are ready for the emotions...Enjoy!

Btw who else is excited for April 7th? I am counting down the days,hours,minutes and seconds. I can't wait!! Ah!

Harry's POV

As my eyes land on Zayn, all I see is fucking red as my breathing deepens and my lips press into a firm line; my hands clenched down at my sides.

"Well...well, look who finally came home." He smirks, tilting his head to the side.

"You bastard!" I growl, charging and lunging myself at him, knocking us both onto the floor, the chair clattering against the wood.

"Harry!" James exclaims behind me.

Quickly, I grip the front of Zayn's shirt and bring my arm back before smacking him across the face. He groans as his head turns, the faint stinging in my hand at the impact makes me smile but before I could take another punch I am suddenly gripped by the back of my shirt.

"Get off him!" The police offer yells, tugging me upright and I wiggle in his grip, before I feel another pair of hands take hold of me.

"You fucking bastard!" I spit as I watch another officer help Zayn off the floor. I catch glimpse of his busted lip, but it's barely bleeding and it irritates me even more that I couldn't have injured him better.

"Harry stop you are going to get into trouble." James warns by my ear, as I shake and turn against his grip.

"You traitor, lying, son of a bitch!" I shout, letting out my anger as I continue to glare at him.

"Awe, is someone upset?" Zayn asks, before sarcastically pouting  his lower lip out.

"I am going to-" Suddenly I stop, hearing a cellphone go off.

James' grip loosens on  me as we all turn our heads looking for the source of the sound. My eyes eventually land on the phone in the small plastic evidence bag on the couch. I shake James off me and make my way over to the couch, picking up the bag before ripping it open with my fingers as the phone continues to ring. My eyes flicker back over to James, telling him that I will answer and he nods before barking an order to someone, most likely to trace the call.

I flip open the phone before pressing it to my ear, but say nothing.

"I've got your girl." His deep voice taunts, pleased and menacing through the line; the same voice that has haunted my dreams my whole life. I clench my jaw, feeling myself shudder, strangely feeling the urge to cry thinking of all of the cruel possibilities he can be doing to Ryder right now. 

"What do you want?" I ask.

"A lesson to be learned. Come and find her in the place where it all began." He says, his voice slow but still taunting. "Cause you know nothing of how damned you are."

I furrow my brows, looking over at Shawn and James who are eyeing me with anxious and stressed expression.

"I want to hear her." I order, wanting to make sure she is okay, that she is still alive.

"Oh, you want to hear her? Okay, one second."

Ryder's POV