Chapter 86

Playlist:

Bless the Broken Road- Rascal Flats

Two Months Later

Ryder's POV

The past few months have been pretty hectic with all of the wedding planning but finally the time has come; tomorrow will be the day that I get to be with my man forever. Spending this past week at Gemma's has been a very joyful experience. She has been very kind and polite towards me. I have grown to love her as if she was my own sister and I am very appreciative towards her and her boyfriend, Logan, for helping us find a wedding venue and getting every little detailed organized. Well, Gemma being an event planner also has something to do with it. But nevertheless, she has taken both of Harry's and my interests on what we expect for our wedding to be like to heart. Now, I just can't wait see our wishes come true.

A sigh escapes past my lips as I slip the folded letter into the white envelope, once I was done writing, making the nervous and excited butterflies grow in my stomach. A knock on the door calls my attention, and I turn my head seeing Harry stepping inside.

"Hey baby," he smiles." I'm going to head over to Logan's now."

"Oh okay, well I already finished my letter so you can take it with you." I say standing up from the chair, holding the letter in my hand.

"Are you sure I can't stay with you?" He asks as he comes to a stand in front of me, giving me a pout while taking the letter from my hand.

I giggle. "Harry, you know it's bad luck if you see me before the wedding."

"Hmm...okay." He nods leaning down pressing a kiss on my lips. I smile, reaching up to wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, pushing my fingers into his hair.

"I'm letting you go tonight." He breathes, his hands resting on my waist, with his forehead against mine."But I swear, it will be the last time because in eighteen hours you will be my wife."

I bite on my lip to hide my huge grin. "I'm looking forward to it."

"Alright, well I have to go. Logan is waiting for me and if I don't leave soon Gemma will kick me out of the house so...here is my letter to you." He smiles taking a step back and pulling an envelope from his jacket pocket.

"Don't read it until tomorrow." He adds.

I shake my head, looking down at the envelope in my hands. "I won't."

A half beat later, I feel Harry press a kiss on my cheek before pecking my lips. "I love you. See you tomorrow."

After eating breakfast at Gemma's, we drove to the location of the wedding and headed straight to the bride's suite where Katie and Hannah, two of bridesmaids, were already waiting for us.

"Today's the big day Ryder!" Hannah beams at me as Gemma and I walk into the room, shutting the door behind us.

"Ugh, I know. I can't believe it." I smile as Gemma places the bag with all of our hair supplies and makeup on the dresser, while I step over to give each of them a hug.

"Alright, well all of our dresses are hanging over there." Katie informs, pointing to the clothes wrack, and I spot three pink dresses, and my long white dress. "But first thing, first, hair and makeup."