Chapter 7

DISCLAIMER: (LAST ONE)

This story is 100% mine, if any parts of this story seems similar to others than that is purely a coincidence because I have had this story line in my notebook for ages and I'm finally sharing it with you guys.  

Please do not post rude comments, saying that one of my characters wouldn't do this or say that because these are my characters and they have no relation to the actual person. Please just in general do not post rude comments. I know I am sounding a bit harsh but it's the truth because how would you feel if I go to your stories or profile and post means things; it's just not nice and shouldn't be done. But, if you don't agree then I'm sorry this isn't the story for you and I am not the writer for you so please just click off and go read somewhere else.

This story will contain mature content such as: Drugs, alcohol, violence, sex. So if you are uncomfortable with that then this is not the story for you but it is your choice if you choose to continue reading or not.

Ryder's POV

"Babe, are you ready?" Katie calls out before she comes into view stepping into my bedroom. I look over at her as I pulled on my black knee high boots.

Katie was dressed in a tight black dress with part of the back cut off, the hem of her dress reaching above her knee with matching black heels. Her long  blonde hair was perfectly curled and parted to the side.

"Yea, almost." I reply giving her a small smile.

"I'm so glad you agreed to going out. Maybe we can make this up for your lame ass birthday." I blinked, furrowing my eyebrows, at her.

"Sorry." She said giving me an apologetic smile. "But it's the truth, I plan on making this night kiss ass for you." I smile letting out as small chuckle walking over to the full length mirror behind the closet door.

I looked in my reflection adjusting last few details on my look. I had curled my hair in loose waves, which is something I haven't done in a while. I have slipped on a maroon colored tight dressed, buttoning up the few buttons it had to cover my chest. The hem of the dress stopped a few inches above my knee and I added a few rings and bracelets to my look for a little extra pop.

"Is Michael going to join us?" I ask turning away from the mirror walking over to my dresser spraying on a bit of perfume. 

"Yea, he is already waiting in the living room." Katie replies, as I set the glass perfume bottle back down on the dresser. "We are all going to go in his car." 

"Okay, then let's go." I smile.  Katie returns my smile and walks out of my bedroom and I follow her out feeling quite determined to make this night a decent one; even though with my luck I shouldn't bring my hopes up.

Harry's POV

"Can you please stop starring." I say to Niall as I shove my book back in place on my bookshelf. 

"Sorry, I just think it's funny that a guy like you reads." Niall replies with a small laugh. I snap my eyes at him giving him a small glare. 

"I'm sorry man, but you know what I meant." 

"Yea," I mutter striding my way across the living room into the vast kitchen. I pat my way, around the black marble kitchen island, across the cold tiled floor over to the refrigerator. Opening the refrigerator door grabbing a glass bottle of beer off the shelf. 

"Do you want one?" I ask turning my head to look at Niall, who was standing in the entry way that divided the living room and kitchen area.

"Yea, sure." He nods. I take another beer out off the shelf closing the door before turning around to face the kitchen island opening a drawer. I take out the cap opener popping open each beer before placing one on the counter in front of Niall.