Chapter 4 The Day After

Happy reading...!

Bani woke up on the bed, stretching her body and adjusting her eyes to the light. She noticed Veer lying beside her, half-sitting and staring at her lovingly. He stroked her hair gently.

Bani: "Me bed pe...?" (She noticed Veer and smiled.) "Good morning, Veer!" (She said with a raspy voice.)

She adjusted herself in his arms, laying her head on his chest like a back hug while sitting.

Veer: "Good morning, sweetheart." (He kissed her head.)She closed her eyes, cherishing the moment.

Veer: "Tho..?"

Bani twisted her head and looked into his eyes straight. She turned and sat on his thighs, facing him. They locked eyes for a second or two before she attached her lips to his. He pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. After a few minutes, they parted, breathing heavily.

Bani: "Waise tho hum roof pe the. Tho. Tho yehan..?"

Veer: "Wo na..." (Pulling her by the waist.) "Meri sweetheart ko tand lag rahi thi, tho main yehan le aya. Ab chalo uto. Ja ke nahalo."

Bani: "Umhm..." (She nodded no.)

Veer: "Arrey..?"

Bani: "It's been many days that we didn't make out."

Veer: "We..? Kya..?"

Bani: "Umm... let's make love."

Veer: "Aaj kal bohot zyada bold ho rahi ho..!"

Bani: "Veer..!" (She blushed and hugged him while he laughed.)

Veer: "Ok. Bathroom..? Ya bed..?"

Bani: "Bathroom." (She said huskily, biting his ear.)

Veer: "Hm ok."

Bani: "Tum jao. Main aati hoon."

While Veer went inside the bathroom, checking the water temperature, Bani came in wearing a bathrobe, with Veer standing in his pants.

Bani: "Veer..!!"

Veer: "Hm, come." (He forwarded his hands, and she held him, walking close.)Veer slid his hands and untied her bathrobe. She stepped into the bathtub, naked inside. Veer smirked and joined her there. He undressed himself and settled in the tub while Bani adjusted herself between his legs. He slid his hands to her bosom, giving a slight squeeze while Bani moaned his name. She snaked her hands to his neck, sitting in the same position. He nuzzled in her neck, giving her love bites and locking there.

Bani slowly took her hands down, reaching his groin and stroking it under the water. Veer was getting hard and wanted to taste her, but under the water?

He made her turn, and he adjusted himself at her entrance, pulling her by the waist to give her access. He made her ride him while Bani took it at her own pace.After multiple rounds in the tub, Veer pulled her out, covered her with the bathrobe, and himself with a towel around his waist.

Veer: "Chalo..." (He picked her up, brought her out of the bathroom, and laid her on the bed.) "U tired? Mujhe pata hai. Ruko, main breakfast bana ke le aata hoon."

He went to the kitchen and found some sandwiches ready on the table, already served. He smiled, took the plates, and headed back to the room with a knowing smile.

Bani: "Mujhe pata tha ki tum mujhe kuch nahi karne doge. Aur breakfast tum khud banaoge. Isi liye jaldi se jo hua main ne bana diya."

Veer settled beside her.Veer: "Tho sath mein khalete hain!"

Bani: "Hmm."

She was about to take her plate when Veer placed the sandwich in his mouth and bent forward. Bani laughed slightly, moved forward, and bit the sandwich. Like this, they ate their breakfast and spent the entire day making love.

Please do vote and comment

Love
- Author ❤