5

You put his head back against the wall but it didn't stay there. It kepting falling. Not really sure what to do. You sat side ways, body pressed against his and head resting against on his chest. You place his chin on top of your head. Finally his head was stable.

You breathe out a sigh of relief.

Why are you doing so much for him? Why not just lay him on the floor? Well you did think about it then decided not to, as it might risk him blaming you for his dumb decisions. You are doing this to gain favour and to be on his good side. He is a soon to be murderer after all.

After some quite time of feeling the cool breeze and listening to his gentle heartbeat you realized how tried you actually are. Strange, since you didn't do much today. Guess fearing for your life every second really drains one's energy.

-

Shizuo woke up with pounding headache. The sun was setting already. He felt a weight against him. Must be his bag.

Sleepy, his hand stroked your back until it landed on your buttcheeks. The moment it did, he was jolted awake and almost screamed. Almost. He bit his tounge to stop himself from screaming. Looking down he noticed, you sleeping peacefully, one arm wrapped around his torso other sitting on your bare thigh. His other hand was also on your thigh. Your skirt was scrunched up.

This was too much for Shizou's little virgin heart. He could feel stress tears swell up in his eyes. Was he a pervert all along? Maybe Shizou lied to himself, maybe he doesn't care about saving himself for Ms. Right.
No...no. It's you! You are a bad person who is taking advantage of him using your sinfully attractive body. Shizou was about to push you away before he heard some noises.. This is bad. You and him cannot be seen like this!

"Anywayz ya wanted to say something to me? "
"Yes and honestly I.... I don't know how to but you leaving this year and I feel like if.. if I don't do this now I might regret--...."
"Serious stuff yuck! Emotions bleh. Go no"
"..... Lo-look... "

Shizuo immediately covered your exposed ear and pressed you deeper into his chest. He knew he should be waking you up instead

"Wut? "
"Lo-LOOK BEHIND YOU!! "
"Guns--"
"GUNNN!!"

'Shit'

"Ayo chill fam that shit is probs fake"
"You reckon?"
"Yeah! check this"

'Don't touch it you troglodyte!' Shizou screamed in his mind

!!!BANG!!!

That woke you up with a jolt. You thought you had died but thankfully that is not the case...Yet. Shizuo had his snaked arm around your waist tightly and a hand pressing on your mouth preventing you from screaming.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.