[ch:2] 12

He remembers running into Rin one day and since then.. he was... obsessed with her? That doesn't make any sense!
She doesnt even know him. The whole last year Yato was in love with Rin. Yet he failed to spent any quality time with her. It's all your fault! You distracted him.

Yato looked away from the dark screen. He could feel deep down blaming you might be a lie.
He instead focused on the other two functioning camera screens.

One on screen, he watched as you, Mark and his buddies danced away without a care in the world, having fun. On the other screen Rin and some strangers were still awkwardly trying to have a conversation. Some are now trying to get drunk and others seemed to be already drunk, all having fun as well.

Where is he in this spectrum? Who is he to these people. Who is Yato Murakami? Beyond his fake "prince charming" persona there's nothing.. just a lifeless doll.

Yato sat up closed his mini laptop. Fvck Rin, you, that hoe Mark and everyone else's shit. He needs to figure himself out first.

Constantly staring at screens, running from you, protecting Rin, his stupid fangirls and fanboys, his dumb judo, karate and fencing lessons fuck all that! Yato doesn't want these. Yato doesn't need this!

Yato wants to figure himself out. His likes and dislikes, hobbies everything is a blur.
Yato's whole life before meeting Rin is like a synopsis. He has no memorable memories from his childhood.
This is extremely strange. Yato decided to leave this dumb frat party and find the answer to these questions

He walked upto the door, ready to leave. Ready to go back home enjoy his brother's cooking, have some...homemade Ice-cream..

As he placed his hand on the door handle, Yato was suddenly struck with extreme dizziness. He quickly leaned against the wall to stop himself from falling.

" You fat fuck give me my icecream back!!!"
"NEVE-- aaahh help this hippo is crushing me!!! "

Yato fell down onto the ground. Head in hand, he cried out in immense pain. He could hear distant... voices... it felt like a memory.

"Relax! I made enough! You both can have--"
"&$'&$ stop! Let him-- "

Who is this person... Who are these two people. What is this... Yato needed to know. He could feel his headache intensify. He didn't care. He just had to know who they are--

With dizziness and nausea at it's peek, Satoshi lost his balance and fell down onto the rooftop floor. His heart beating at an alarming rate.
Satoshi tried to breath deeply, to slow his heart down but it felt like he was being choked.

He tried again and again to crawl back into the mansion and scream for help but his body didn't move, it's keeps shaking. His sweaty palms covered his ears even though Satoshi couldn't hear that man's laughter. He could tell he was laughing... And that thought almost paralyzed Satoshi.

RIN RIN RIN RIN--
"Hehe! I won !"
"Don't you have any shame? Haha! "
RIN RIN RIN RIN
I don't want Rin.
"But..."
"Hahah!! "
I DON'T want RIN
I want RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN--
STOP  RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN RIN
HELP

"Help... "
"Yato.. "
"Hel "
"Yato! "
Yato opened an eye with immense difficulty.
"He is conscious.. I think! Did you call the ambulance?! "

He looked up to find your worried face staring back at him. His head was in your lap. Yato could hear Mark outside the room on his phone

"Can.. can you talk? "

You asked. Yato sighed, he didn't know what happened. He remembers having a headache and wanting... wanting.. Rin. That's it. Thats what he should be doing.

But for some reason that feels wrong. He didn't know why.
He felt as though there is more to this situation then what meets the eye. But with each thought his head starts aching.

"Yes." He answered after a while. "Also don't call for an ambulance. I am fine. "

"Are you sure? "
Yato nodded with painful loliness creeping into his... empty heart.
"Yes. I just had a little too much to drink. "
Yato lied, he didnt have a single drink.
"O-okay. I will call your chauffeur then."
Mark replied as Yato stood up. You held into him afraid he might fall.
"Thank you Mr. Anderson and Ms... F/n"

"Did he just call me by my first name or am I just drunk? "
"Who cares let's fuck "
"Okay. "

-

The man in black cloak/robe stopped when the moon started glitching. This was his cue to leave. So he did.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.