60k special {}Adil x F/n 18+{} 2

You and Adil are now under the shade, on baby duty, as Kylie and David went for a swim. David has so much stamina when he is not in bed. The moment he orgasms, all his energy seems to jump out of a skyscraper.

"Ugh it's sooo hottt. I am melting~ " you whined falling sideways. Adil must be built like a fucking mountain. Man didn't even feel you crashing into him.
"Look! icecream. I will go get us some! " He seemed really excited so you just nodded with a smile.

He came back with 3 ice lollies. Looking at the shape of the snack you smirked.

Adil was watching Mari play and was enjoying his ice lolly when he heard, sloppy sucking and occasionally choking sounds. He looked over to find you deepthroating your ice lolly. He almost fell backwards from shock. How could you do something so obscene in public when his wife would never do this even in bed.

He tried to look away but his golden eyes stayed glued to your form. The melting syrup trickled down between your breasts. The cold felt nice on your skin but it also made your nipples hard. They were poking through the biniki top.
Adil suddenly noticed some other guys and girls were also watching you. You felt the cold syrup slide down your stomach, down your belly button to somewhere more wild.

Suddenly Adil grabbed your arm and pulled you up. His pull was so powerful you almost fell over. He took the remaining bit of ice lolly you had and ate it in one bite. He looked so sexy at that moment. You could feel yourself heating up.
Adil glared at you for a second and  started walking towards the beach; pulling you along with him. He looked so angry and you didn't know why.

All that anger went away the moment he saw his wife. Adil let you go and went in to kiss her on the lips but Kylie quickly moved away. "Honey no pda! "
"Y-yea.. of course.."

Oof awkward. Press F for Adil's soul that just died.

-

"Daddy are you mad?~" You asked pouting rubbing your hand on Adil's back, making him shiver.
"No-no! I not..Ah~ grr--stop touching me. "
In water, you both swam much farther away from the crowd. Only when behind a gaint rock/boulder you started touching him.
"What if I don't stop~ Daaddy?" your soft fingers traced his hard dark, washboard abs.
"What are you gonna do about it huh?Cry?~"
He didn't say anything as you pulled down his swimming shorts to reveal his v line.

"That's what I thought little (man)mAAhhh~!! Mmmh?!" Before you could finish that sentence Adil roughly pinned you to the rock. You couldn't believe what was happening.

"As a father I have a lot of patience but not infinite amount. " His large palm held your hands high above your head. Another wrapped around your waist and roughly pulled you close.

"And I am sad to say my patience has run dry " He whispered deeply and darkly into your ears as you felt shivers of pleasure running up your body.

Adil looked very angry and serious.
Should you trigger him more? Should you trigger him till he loses control?

"Am I supposed to give a fuck? "
Adil just smirked. Before you could realize what was happening, Adil grabbed your biniki bottom and ripped it off of you.

You gasped as you felt the cold water touch your hot sensitive spot. You struggled under his grip as his let your biniki bottom float away.