[ch:3] 13

Like ocean waves, your hair rippled through the air. Your skin, highlighted under the tender light of the moon as you spoke harshly.

"You are more than a beautiful,charming guy. Its okay to have flaws. Please try to accept yourself as you are. And only make changes if it brings you joy instead of doing it to „gain something „ If something or someone you love is hurting you. It's time to have a serious conversation. With yourself and maybe with them as well. "

Why does it hurt so much?
Why does it feel ugly good to hurt?
Why are you suddenly so attractive when you are the most awful parasite to ever exist.

"All pain and humans die in the end. I may not be the person to hold you as you breathe your last breath. But I could support you until your pain dies."

A moment of silence fills the air. The raven who had been sitting further away, flew over and sat beside you.
"Sht broooo. That's such a cool and huge crow. Yato look! Look!"
.
.
.

 Yato look! Look!"

"Um ... Hello? Is there something on my face?My hair?... Maybe behind me ?"

"Wow fair play man that looks stunning

"Wow fair play man that looks stunning. Not sure how you saw that moon through me but fair enough."

You looked back at Yato,who immediately looks down at his lap .

Yato didn't respond. His ears were a shade of ripe tomato red but his cheeks not so much. Later,you gotta ask Yato about what foundation he uses. Also what mascara?cuz lashes too big. Why them lashes double cheeked up?

A peaceful silence fell over you both. The only sounds reaching your ears are the wind rustling the tree leaves and as for Yato it was his dumb heart beating loudly.

Shit shit shit! Everything has gone to shit! Fuck! why are You making this so fucking difficult for **him. He is losing control. He needs to do something fast

" So do you want some ice-cream ? Maybe a hug?Or some Wate---aufggg"

Suddenly you are turned 180, half of your back and your legs are pressed against the railing. A massive hand grabs you firmly by the throat.

Attraction. Yato discovered that he finds your intelligence attractive. That's the root of all his sufferings.If you died then no more suffering for Yato.
You gulped, danger alerts all blaring in your head. Damn what a way to get sober.

"Ya-Yato please stop I can't breathe--"

Tears filled your eyes as Yato... Couldn't smile. This is it! He is going to do it. He will finally kill you. It's not like your family has the means to go against the Murakamis.Then why, why couldn't he smile.

"FINALLY!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!" He screamed, forcing his vocal cords to produce „laughter„

Yato just needs to squeeze harder that pretty little throat of yours. And soon you will lose your ability to breath.

No I don't want to hurt her!
Yato squeezed F/n's throat tighter.
No stop ! She is a sweet girl who only tried to help me
Yato squeezed F/n's throat tighter.
Hurting her hurts me !
Yato squeezed F/n's throat tighter.
No I--
Yato squeezed F/n's throat tighter.

You froze up. Unable to struggle as hard as you would like. Surprisingly, you could still breath, just not well enough.

"LET ME GOOOAAAAAHHHH!!! "
Yato pushed you further back; bending you backwards over the railing. You look back behind you.

Uh oh! Grave mistake.

Your blood ran cold looking at the drop behind you. You quickly grabbed onto Yatos arm that is wrapped around your throat. Next your legs coiled around his waist tightly.

If you fall so will he.

This is it. This will either save you or kill you.

"Yato think about it. Killing me is a waste at best and a horrifying mistake at worst. Imagine if Rin finds out that you are a killer, she will hate you forever. " you said gambling your life on the sincerity of these words.

"Please stop. And think your actions through. How will you hide my body? Also You are not wearing gloves.  "
You gulped feeling your breathes becoming shorter  and more frequent. The stinging pain from your heart started spreading.

You are about have a panic attack.

She is about to have a panic attack! Stop it you monster!
Yato squeezed F/n's throat tighter.Yato killed her for Rin .
I don't give a fuck about Rin F/N IS
Yato squeezed F/n's throat tighter.Yato killed--
NO . I WILL SAVE HER!

You started scratching your arms. Sweating dripping from your forehead. You started rocking back and forth as Yato quickly wrapped his arm around your waist and pulling you back into the balcony.

This heightened your anxiety ten-folds. You scratched Yato, trying to get away from him. You screamed but it only came out as a small squeal, you struggled but Yato strongly held you in place.

After what felt like an eternity, somebody came up behind you.
"plsass please hel--" They covered your mouth causing you to panic even more. Yato held down your lower body and the other person held the upper half. Then it turned into dark nothingness.

In your struggle, you didn't realize Yuta just injected something into your neck.

**A/N: He (written this way) is a different character from ???? Or Them.