(Adil x F/n) 18+ pt 2

He didn't even care when you pushed his top up revealing his pink nipples. Adil groaned deeply frustrated. Before your hand could reach his nipples he squatted down and grabbed your breasts with his big, dark hands.

Like a hungry beast his mouth latched on your breast. He savagely sucked on your areola and nipples along the fabric. Back arched, saliva dripping from the side of your mouth, your pulled Adils head closer as he sucked on your other breast.

The other passengers chatted and laughed about completely unaware of the obscenity occuring in the corner.

Adil froze up as he your small hands brush his hair. His golden eyes observed, as your unaware boyfriend ate you out. He stood up quickly and looked away trying to came back to his senses.

But you had different plans.

Adil suddenly felt much more cool and breezy down there.

Wait what?!?!

Adil looked down to find his hard erect penis, out of his pants on your breasts. The now completely wet and see through crop-top, clung to your chest and left little to imagination. Adil watched as you admire his dick, and stroked it a little. Tears gathered in his eyes as he blushed more intensely.

You looked up at him and he quickly covered his face. You chuckled through moans. He is so cute. So is his huge penis. The shaft was dark like his skin but the tip was a beautiful ombre of pink to red.

You kissed it gently. With kisses, just like Adil, his dick seem to get redder and redder.

It shivered every now and then letting you know it was enjoying your services. Unlike Adil, his dick wasn't affraid to show its gratitude.

You put the tip of his dick in your mouth and started sucking on it like lollipop. You pulled out with pop sound and just as expected the tip was completely red now

You moaned as you felt your boyfriend slip a finger in. Which means you don't have much time.

You stood on Adils feet and started sucking on his nipples. He slammed his hand on the roof causing a few passengers to look your way.

Nothing. They only saw Adils huge, dark back. They didn't noticed his slight shivers as you shoved his dick under your top. Your hands wrapped around his shaft and started moving. Fast.

Your hands matched the speed of your boyfriends fingers. You moaned with Adil's nipple in your mouth. He hugged you close, he could tell your boyfriends finger was hitting deep. Adil could go deeper, not that he would.

You increased your speed. You could feel the vibration through Adil's abs as his groaned in pleasure.

You are so close
So is Adil.
You can't hold in anymore.
So can't he.
You gave in to your desires.
So did Adil.

You came in your boyfriend's face, Adil came in all over breasts in your crop-top. He came a lot. You rubbed the semen all over your breast and nipples. Slowly turning your see through white crop-top back to opaque.

Adil watched surprised. It was like magic. You seem to have done this before

You had to hold the bottom of the shirt to not let any of Adil's semen drip. Adil turned away as your boyfriend stood back up. Adil felt you body on his back as you made out with boyfriend.

He checked his phone and saw that
his wife called. He answered.

Back to pressed each other you and Adil talked with your significant others like nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Soon, the train reached your destination.

PART 2 OF ADIL SMUT AT 60k LOL