[ch:3] 22

..

"Guys!? Are you listening?! Can you do your homo-erotic stare down subplot later?? Please just listen to me!!"

None of them reacted to you. You have to do something and fast.

..

Satoshi unable to run anymore sat besides the trashcan. Tears streaking down his face as he tries not gasp too loudly while crying.
What if something terrible happened to you...-- Of course something bad happened to you. This world is full of ugly and jealous people who wants to destroy the beauty and miracle that is you!

..

Yato's hands itched to shoot straight through your eyes. Laugh at Shizou's pathetic self as he cried his eyes out.
Shizou wanted to rip Yato's arms right out of his shoulder sockets.Force you to watch Yato bleed and writhe in agony. So you fucking think TWICE before HUGGING Yato

"Okay I had enough of this gay bullshit."
This is risky and Yato will probably hunt you down for this but enough is enough.

You firmly grab Yato's shoulder,pull down his shirt collar a bit and...plant a kiss on the most beautiful collar bone you have ever seen.Yato truly won the genetic lottery didn't he?

This stunned them both like they both got shot. Your plan worked! You quickly slipped Yato's phone out of his back pocket,unlocked it with his face and moved away from them.

You quickly called Satoshi as behind you,Shizuo punched Yato. Yato dodged but it still hit him in the jaw. He kicked Shizuo and sent him skidding back.

"He-hello!Hi. Satoshi hi it's me! F/n!" You didn't notice the fight behind you.

"Oh I am sorry-- yeah! Yeah. I am okay" You answered as Shizuo finally landed a punch on Yato's collarbone. The one you kissed.
" I am completely fine!Ye, yea-- Don't worry!".
Yato landed a punch on Shizuo's lip, making it bleed.

"Something happened to my phone. It's a .... story" Shizou kicked Yato in the stomach. 
" Wait what?-- OH MY FUCKING GAY GOD!" You yelled out in shock as  Satoshi finished explaining the whole situation to you.
Yato on the floor, grabbed Shizou's leg and slammed him down on the concrete pathway.

.
.
.

"Guys did you know... Um ... Guys.. WTF EVEN IS MY LIFE ?!?!" You screamed out in frustration as you turned around to find both Shizuo and Yato exhausted and bruised up on the ground.

-

" I wanna go home. Like actually home. " You muttered under your breath as Rin cried on left shoulder. Shizou sat behind you on the infirmary bed, icepack on your right shoulder as he placed his face in it. His hands firmly wrapped around your waist.Sam fell asleep in the infirmary bed, head on your right thigh. Satohsi sat between your legs, hugging your whole left leg like it's his life line.

Yato sat on the opposite bed from you and all this. Icepack pressed on his collarbone, glaring at you like all of this was your fault.
"I just... I don't know how we will find any person to play the evil prince.*sobs* We tried so hard to fi-*hic* find someone else."

Yeah you forgot about that part.The guy who was supposed to play the evil prince character fell sick and dropped out of the play. Nobody in the theatre club who ,,looked the part,, wanted to play the part on this short notice. Honestly you didn't blame them,Mr. Hart's script was hell and doing the closing act on Summer Festival is way too much pressure.

Rin called Yato to get more helping hands on the table but all he did was use his hands to fight with Shizuo and make your life more difficult. As usual.

"Oh Rin-chan. Don't worry. We will figure something out! Together we can achieve anything." Yato dropped the icepack on the bed and walked over to Rin to hold her hand.

As his legs pushed on to Satoshi,Satoshi's face was pushed higher up your inner thigh, going dangerously close to your juicy... You blushed trying to close you leg but couldn't. Satoshi's face, neck and ears matched his hair perfectly. Almost like he is wearing a red helmet.

Why isn't Satoshi running away? Is he crying again.. why is he breathing so heavily?

You wanna go back. Get out of this shtty book.

"OH deary me ! I heard the news!! " Ms/Mrs linetti burst through the infirmary doors. Yato moved his body a bit to face her,hand still on Rin's palms. Satoshi didn't move. You almost wanted to kick him in the back and shove him away.

"THIS is horrendous! WHAT do WE do NoW??"  Her dramatics woke up Sam who sat up and almost immediately teared up. They thought the crisis was just a bad dream, only to get fucked non-con style by reality.