[ch:3] 19

Shizou and Yato avoid each other like the other one is radioactive. One time,You went over to get a sandwich with Shizou trailing behind and unfortunately crashed into Yato.

You became the sandwich between 2 men, one of whom is heavily armed ; Shizou and the other one at least has a gun if not more weapons; Yato.

It was exhausting just standing there, having no escape as your brain tried to comprehend they felt, solve the situation and save your ass. Both Shizou and Yato looked so angry but hurt.

Not a single word was exchanged during that whole thing--event(?)-- showdown. Still that shaved off a good chunk of your life. And most importantly... you didn't get that sandwich.

"I am sorry I am sorry! I promise I wasn't slacking off. "
Mark apologizes to a pissed off Rin for coming in late. They both walk past you in a hurry. Mark is late for his costume fitting it seems

Mark almost started seeing red when you explained the whole „kicking f/n off the cheer squad cuz she is not famous enough „ stun that was pulled on you. Mark said something about avenging you,which you made abundantly clear that you did not want any trouble. You really hope „avenging you„ isn't the reason Mark is late almost everyday.

The theatre club and the cheer squad has way too many unnecessary run ins with each other. It all starts the same way. The theatre club minding their business, Lily and her squad insulting you. Your friends defending you and then a war breaks out. Mrs linetti does absolutely nothing about it because teachers in this universe can't show an ounce of competence to save their lives.

Only a few weeks are left since the summer festival and because of Hart's editing and rewriting of the script,things have gotten a hundred times more difficult. He is the literature teacher for fucks sake, why does he fucking care so much about a school club theatre play script?

This extra help from Mr. Hart made Mrs. Linette even more horny for him.She continued flirting with him as much as possible despite his clear disinterest in her.Not even 2 weeks has past since her cheating scandal ruined her relationship and this club yet she is back at it again.

She is the reason why theatre club is not holding an audition. Well they are but it's just a facade. You have already been selected.
Because holding a real audition this close to the summer festival and with a script this complex is impossible.You have been selected a few weeks ago and yet you are still struggling. You are working yourself to the bone for this play. Just like Sam is.

Sam is putting an insane amount of effort designing your costumes. All from scratch. Because of Summer Festival.

Summer Festival takes place right as the summer vacation days about to start. It is a celebration welcoming the summer season. There will be vendor booths of foods,clothes,crafts,etc anything you name it.They will be selling stuff in some and exhibiting in others.

This is not the main event however.The main event is held at the media building. The media building is open to the public on the Summer Festival day.Tickets are sold to the public to attend the event and VIP tickets are sent out to certain celebrities and sponsors of the school. The event is also broadcasted worldwide through the newspaper club and Eudaimonia High's actual school magazine.

Everyone who is in any media related club puts on a huge show for this event.But the closing act is usually a play by the theatre club or a runaway glam show by the models of Eudaimonia High. The final act usually gets twice as much press coverage -both domestic and foreign- as the other media club's presentations.Thus it is very hard to secure the closing act position. Luckily (or unfortunately) Theatre club is doing the closing act this year.

The pressure is on.You have to do well. Everything depends on Your and Yato's performance.
You have to put on the best performance of your life so that Sam's costume shines through and wins the VIP guest and fashion designer,Elsy Lanrouge's heart.

Rin and a few others were also working on the costumes. Mostly following Sam's orders... There is something going on to between Rin and Sam.They are unnaturally awkward around each other. Which increases by tenfold when around you.You tried to get any information from them but nothing. They both seemed to get sad and deny anything going on.

Eunji... Where is she? She has really fallen through the cracks for you during all this chaos. You have no clue where she is or what she is upto.You don't see her  helping out in the club much either. Hopefully she is just slacking off and nothing else.

"Okay boys. Im done with my coffee.So gonna go and practice my lines--"
"I can he-help with that!" Satoshi
"You don't need to leave to practice your lines." Shizou

"But my lines are with Yato. I need him."
"No you don't " Shizou
"No you do-don't " Satoshi.
Yeah this has been going on for a while too.