60k special {}Adil x F/n 18+{} 1

♡♡Hi Darlings♡♡
So Sorry about the really late update! (_)
These oneshorts take a lotta time cuz I gotta be horny when I write them. Then while writing them I get really horny 😩💦so I gotta jerk off real quick. Blah Blah Blah!

Anyways this one is a really big (like Adil 8==============D) But I promise it's worth it so please read it all the way through!

Anyways this one is a really big (like Adil 8==============D) But I promise it's worth it so please read it all the way through! ☆♡

A/n: Adil's family here isn't canon for the book. It's just for the oneshot.

Oneshot Au
F/n fiancé: David
Adil's wife: Kylie
Adil's daughter: Mari
Adil's baby: Starlight

Warning:
* Cheating
* A bit of Angst

01:06 ━━━━─────── 04:05

Playlist
~ You right doja cat ft weekend

~Love is a Bitch by Two Feet~

~ Call me Master by botdf~

~Wicked Games (slowed) by weeknd~

01:06 ━━━━─────── 04:05

01:06 ━━━━⬤─────── 04:05

The train 2 :
Holiday

(H/c) hair blew gently in the breeze as you stood on a bridge. Bored. You are waiting for David to get some stuff. And then you both will head out to the beach. With nothing to do, you  watched as the water flowed by, your mind slowly drifting back to yesterday.

You looked up at him and he quickly covered his face. You chuckled through moans. He is so cute. So is his huge penis. The shaft was dark like his skin but the tip was a beautiful ombre of pink to red.

That guy was fun. But fun things don't last long. Maybe it's for the best given your boyfriend proposed to you last night. You pushed up your kimino sleeve. A beautiful ring sat on your ring finger. You love your fiance, David. You really do. You both have a beautiful relationship but your sexual life is a mess.

He shivers slightly as you shoved his dick under your top. You wrapped your hands around his shaft and started moving. Fast.
Your hands matched the speed of your boyfriends fingers. You moaned with Adil's nipple in your mouth.

Remembering that incident made you weak in your knees. You could feel a pool of heat gather down below. You wanted Adil so bad. Just one more time. One last time. 

"Hey babe! " David pulled you in for a hug. Behind him was Adil! ...and his family.
"Look who I found today. "
"The Khadins?"
Adil felt bitter at your distant behaviour but knew it's for the best. The sooner he and you forget about each other, the better.

"Yeah and they are staying at the same hotel as us! Isn't that weird? " Not really given that this is the only good hotel closest to the beach. 
"Yeah what a coincident! "
"Right?! Anyways Let's get going. "

The beach wasn't as crowded as you all expected. Or maybe you were lucky and ended up with a good spot regardless it was fun time! You and Adil's wife, Kylie, went to change into your binikis as David and Adil set up a volleyball net.

That's right. The reason David all of a sudden started liking Adil is because they both love Haikyuu and plays volleyball.
Once done changing you sat under the shade with Kylie waiting for the boys to finish. And my god Kylie is boring! She is a nice woman and all but my god watching Mari make shit in the sand is more interesting than listening to her.

Done with the set up, it was time to play. Finally you can get away from Kylie.
"Hey babe wanna set for us? " 
"Umm.."
You waited for him to continue... maybe give you a compliment or something since you are wearing a new sexy biniki...Nothing.
"Yeah sure. "

You walked on Adil's side of court as you wanted to set for him.
Adil couldn't take his eyes off you. You looked gorgeous.

" Y- You look.. knuff.. knife Nice. " Adil muttered something.
"Hmm sorry what? "
"I said who are you s-setting for?! " Adil yelled staring at the ground. You smirked.
"You---"
"Me. She is my short kageyama bro." David wrapped his arm around you shoulder.
"We need to find you a kenma."
"Kenma?"
"Setter. He means setter. "

-

The volleyball match was a blast. The highlight for you was when the guy setting for Adil called him out.
"Hey bro I get that your girl is hot but we got a match to win. Stop starinn'! "
"Yea-Yeah! My wife who is sitting under the shade with our kids is really hot! D-DAMN! I need to stop staring at her!"

The guy immediately understood what was going on and shut up real quick while you laughed your ass off. But hey at least someone appreciates your body and new biniki.