[ch:3] 20

-2 weeks until Summer Festivals-

"Okay kids remember.You are all auditioning for a huge role! Given the amount of sponsors and press coverage we get.This could potentially be your big break and launch you into stardom!... So act like it. Be nervous and excited." Mrs linetti said as Rin sweat-dropped and Sam rolled their eyes.You sighed  actually feeling nervous.The non-club students that showed up for audition was much more than you expected.The casting team is Mr.Hart,Mrs/Ms.(she is the middle of a divorce right now) linetti and someone else.

They will both pick you,so you will win by default but still... You just feel like something is about to wrong.Everybody in the club knows you have already been selected then why do you feel like something is about to go---

"Why is Eunji auditioning? Wasn't Rin and I the only ones who was supposed to audition from the club?" Sam nudged you, making you look up from your worn-out script pages. You watched as Ms/Mrs linetti stopped by Eunji.

"Wait you are auditioning too?".Eunji nodded ,,cutely,,
"Whatever just be excited." Mrs/Ms.Linett said while quickly walking on stage.She took her seat and started calling students' numbers. "Okay!We are starting now."

-

"Where's Rin?" F/n.
"Idk.She was here just no--" Sam. And yes Sam did say I d k instead of I don't know.
"HURRY UP #3 !" Ms/Mrs.Linette screamed.
"Right coming!" Sam ran as you sighed.

Eunji sighed dreamily.She has been secretly practicing all this time with the script provided by Rosiana.A girl who also wear's hoodie and jeans in the summer and hates popular girly girls like you.

Rosiana somehow got her hands on the script, probably stole it from one of the teachers and decided to help Eunji out.With this lead over you,Eunji is definitely going to win! Ah she can see it now;your face red with anger, screaming, shouting, stomping with your stripper heels -what a fvcking slut you are, wearing these shoes. No wonder people don't like you-.Crying loudly about how an ugly girl like Eunji could win. Then Satoshi and Yato will jump in to defend her with "Eunji is not ugly,you just can't see her inner beauty. Her true beauty."

And then she would--"Ahh!" Somebody crashed into Eunji causing her to fall on her butt. She looked up to find the most gorgeous bad boy she has ever seen

Fuck Satohsi's ugly ass, this guy is going to fight Yato for Eunji's heart

Fuck Satohsi's ugly ass, this guy is going to fight Yato for Eunji's heart.Yato is obviously the guy Eunji will end up marrying because he is the perfect prince.
"A-ah. I-I am s-s-sorry I--" Eunji pretended to be scared and uttered out the fakest stutter known to mankind.

"Shut up cockroach." Shizou's eyes shifted around, trying to find his angel. He walked ahead stepping on Eunji's script, leaving his shoe print on it. "H-h-hey you s-s-s-stepped on my-- ... Ah there he goes" Eunji sighed ,,cutely,, annoyed.

Satoshi wanted to help her but that fake stutter made him physically cringe.He knows Eunji means well but when she does things like faking stutters; it feels like she is bullying him. Satoshi has a speech impediment.It not a quirky thing he can turn off and on. It is very frustrating.

"Angel! There you are !" Shizou ran over to you as you came back from the bathroom.Ah, none of that matters now to Satoshi as you are here
"Why are you here today? School's off right?"... F/n sighed, "I am asking you too Satoshi "

Shizou turned to glare at Satoshi who is standing behind him. Satoshi ran over and ,,hid ,, behind you. Well he tried to. But his body was too big to hide behind you.

Eunji almost threw up. Why is the hot bad boy talking to YOU? You of all people???Can he not tell that you are popular therefore GROSS and UGLY. Eunji's face twisted into a ugly grimace.Tears started forming in her eyes.Cheeks flushed red with anger. It's not fair... Why do guys only like bitchy sluts instead of nice girls like her.

"Next #8 please come to the stage"
Ah that's Eunji's number.

-

"Rinnn! Rin." Sam was huffing loudly, trying to catch their breath."God fuck.. *huff* I am not athletic."
Rin, despite feeling awkward around them,smiled politely.
"Wow I didn't expect you to go out of your way to find me.Maybe avoid me but not--"
"Rin. It's a fucking disaster."
.
.
.
"wait WHAT?!" Rin.