[ch:2] 7

With the spa done it was time to get dressed. For some reason, it took much longer to choose accessories than it took to do make up and hair. Which is funny given all these expensive stones are gonna be on the floor -maybe get stolen- by the end of the party. Along with the clothes of course.

Red cup in hand, you sipped on a drink waiting for more guests to arrive, an odd pair caught your eyes... Rin and Eunji .
"Oh hell nah.." you muttered finishing the remaining drink in one go.

After a bit of walking around you found Lily.
"Lily! Why the hell is Rin and Eunji here?!"
"Whoo?"Lily sounded tipsy.. the party hasn't even started yet.
"Look!"
"Ohhh... Those fugly nerds... " Lily finished her drink in one go. "I couldn't tell you. Margaret did the guest list. I did the catering. "
"By "did" you mean you told your butler to get fast food and alcohol for a certain amount of people?"
Another drink in hand, Lily nodded.
"Yes.. It was... Very harf. But I dit it for youuuu. " She finished that in one go as well.
"Okay whatever."

You walked away from there as Lily was a lost case. You didn't even bother finding Margaret. Those death traps are already here. Finding her won't solve anything and you didn't want to lose your cool in public.

Rin is here therefore, Yato the Yandere has to be here. You need to find him.. so you can stay the fuck away from him

You walked up to the bar and ordered a few shots. You drank them real fast.
"Oh... god... That was strong.."
"Hi F/n-chan. "
"H-hey what's up?" You asked as Rin approached you. Rin is beside you meaning Yato has his eyes on you. Now is the best time to get his location and weed him out.

"Ugh... I am just here for the food."
"Eunji-chan don't be rude! D-Don't mind her! " Rin exclaimed as you sweatdropped. You really didn't want to be here but Yato was still hidden.

"I mean. We do have a great selection of food. It's all tasty fast--" Eunji cut you off.

"I know! I know! you are shocked that I am interested in food but I am sorry I am just not like you girls. I hate salads and pink stuff. My favorite food is chicken nuggets. And yes I am a girl who loves playing video games. Shocking I know. Oh gosh you must think I being so weird right now--"

She is melting your brain. You can't do this anymore.

"Okay that's just so interesting I am gonna go grab another cocktail--" You turned around and ran into a muscular body.
"Hello, Ms. William. I have to say this party is quite lavish. "
"Oh.. Hi Yato! Thanks"    'WHY DID YOU DECIDED TO SHOW UP JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE THIS DREADFUL CONVERSATION!'    "but the credit really goes to Margaret and Lily. They are the ones who arranged the whole thing." you smiled politely.

Yato knew it. Since that lauch party you have been acting strange. There's no way old you would give credit to anyone especially if he compliments it. You used to be so annoying that Yato started hiding from you during such events.

" Oh I see. Well they have my gratitude for the invitation. Also hello Rin and Ms.Kim "
"Hi Yato-kun! " Rin
"Hey " Eunji

What even happened at that party he ponders. Yato remembers sticking his older brother, Yuta, onto you and escaping. Did something happen then? Are you and his brother a thing?

"Hey there cuties~"
You felt a head on your head.
"Errgh" F/n
"H-Hey Mark-san  " Rin
"Hello Mr. Anderson " Yato
"Hmp. I am not cute. If you think I am pretty there must be something wrong with you " Eunji

That did not require such a long response. The whole group went silent.

Mark was the one to break through the awkward air.
"Oh don't worry. I am not deranged enough to find you attractive. "
'OOOOOOHHHHH'
" I was talking with the other 3. "

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.