[ch:3] 21

-

It was nerve-wracking to get on the stage.. but once you started,you transformed into Princess Solaris -The character you are playing-. Maybe it was all the practice,but doing her felt natural to you. The dance number felt a little weird as you have been practicing with a long heavy dress on -not the official Princess Solaris dress- but here you are in shorts; and heels that no princess would wear.

Finally finished, the casting team seemed pretty impressed with you. You walk off stage and don't see any familiar faces. Rin,Sam and even Satoshi is missing. Only non-stranger left is Shizou smoking indoors, backstage.
"Heyyy. Let's not do that buddy"
"Sorry angel. I have been a little stressed without you."
"Crowds. I know.If it gets too overwhelming you should leave and not stay behind for me." You and Shizou leave the club together.

Shizuo wondered when did you become so dear to him? It's like a light switch went on in his brain and years worth of love and admiration... -infatuation- came cascading down his soul. The way his heart holds onto every view of you scares him.
Shizou threw his cigarette in the first trashcan he saw. He doesn't need it right now.

If this passion,is his downfall...then could that downfall truly be called terrible?
"We should probably get something to eat.Lets stop by the ◑MoonLove♡ Cafe." Shizou said trying to pull your attention from your phone and back to him.

"I would love to but let's meet up with the others first." You called both Sam and Rin. Neither of them picked up.So next you called Satoshi.Ah he answered. You put your phone next to your ears and suddenly it--
--flew out of your hands hitting a classroom door 300 - 400 cm away from where you stood. Huh?...Your sleep deprived brain could not process what just happened.
Did Shizuo kick the phone out of your hand... Then why doesn't your hand hurt?Did your phone become sentient and commit suicide??

Shizou kicked your phone right out of your hands. He obviously made sure to not hit your hands. Getting that useless taekwondo red belt was worth it after all. Given how he kicked fast and precisely enough for you to not notice a thing.
" Shizuo did you--? Huh what did that? WAIT did you see that..?Did YOU do taht?" You almost started speaking gibberish.

"Ah sorry angel,I didn't notice I was...
I was...
....
Throwing my cigarette in the dustbin."  Shizou technically didn't lie. He did throw it out...5 minutes ago. 
"Fuck!" You ran over to your now shattered to pieces phone.Thank god your phone was backed up on your laptop. But still with no way to contact anyone,you are stuck with him again.

You started to see a pattern here and you are not sure if you like it.

-

"Gu-guys.F/n ju---" Satohsi.
" Gabriel said no and then when I called him, again, -to beg- he didn't pick up.Mr Hart is also not picking up." Rin said almost crying.
"Well what now??!" Sam yelled.
"I don't know! I don't know who to call for help!" Rin plopped down on the floor
"Guys F/n's ca-call got cut-cut off sud-suddenly---" 

"Satoshi choose the next few words that come out of your pussy sucking lips very carefully. Because if I get another devastating news I promise you...I will scream, cry and throw up." Sam said sitting on the floor beside Rin.

"It's no-nothing. Don't worry. I will go-go and see if the au-auditioning is done or not" With that Satoshi ran. Determined to find you.

-

"What do we do now?! I still can't believe you don't have any of your friends number in your phone!" You said dramatically failing your arms. You decided to wait for your friends infront of the school gates and Shizou reluctantly agreed.
"I don't have friends."
"Then what am I ?!"
"..."
"Do you at least have my number saved?"
"Yes."
"Good. EXCEPT NOW MY PHONE IS GON--"

"Thought somebody died as I heard a banshee shrieking yet I come here to find you alive and well. How disappointing." Yato strutted in through the school gates wearing a plain black t-shirt and plant black pants.

"Omg Yato

"Omg Yato. I can't believe I am about to say this.. I am so happy to see you!" You ran over to Yato and pulled him in a hug. Yato just rolled his eyes but didn't push you away.

 Yato just rolled his eyes but didn't push you away

"What...? F/...n? Why?" Shizuo.

A/N: Ignore the ears. Shizou has human ears😭

You didn't notice or even hear Shizuo but Yato did. He glared at Shizuo,anger poisoning his mind. Seriously, that's Shizou's  choice?You?A disgusting parasit--no --- a weird dumb bug like you?

"Yato call Satoshi! My phone ... Doesn't matter! call Satohsi now! That skrunkly little thing is losing his mind right now!Call him!!"
Ignoring you,Yato wrapped his arm around your waist. As a test. Yato can't-- no he refuses to believe Shizou actually has .... For you.

..

He painted the trashcan with the homemade bento box lunch.Satoshi's throat and mouth burned,eyes stinging with tears. His body faced the consequences of his brain's horrible thoughts.

But you still didn't pick up.

Why won't you answer his call,F/n?