[ch:3] 14

You slowly gained consciousness with a massive headache looming over you.

"Oh.. It seems you are awake h̸o̴n̷e̷y̷.̵ ̴I̵ ̴w̸i̶l̷l̷ ̸s̵e̸e̴ ̷y̵o̷u̸ ̵a̷g̴a̶i̷n̶ ̸s̶o̴o̷n̷ "
-Said somebody, apparently. You couldn't understand shit they said. But as soon as they finished the headache settled in. Yikes.

"Hey bro can you get me some pills or something my heads killing me..."
No response came.
"Mtfucker can you not fucking hear me? "

You felt a pair of lips on your forehead. This jolted your eyes open. You look around, feeling confused.

Firstly, this looks like a victorian mansion/castle bedroom. Clearly not your mansion bedroom.

Secondly, your headache is suddenly gone.

Thirdly,

There is nobody in this room. You are completely alone.

You jumped out of bed, not even acknowledging the fact that your clothing from the previous night is gone, you called out, "hello? "

"This ain't fucking funny you pervert. I felt that kiss. Come outta your hiding "

Nothing. No movement caught your eyes, no response reached your ears. You continued calling out to them and searching.

???? figured you having a headache isn't really a major plot point. If he were to change that, it would not cause a nexus event and alert them or him . Well given what a creep he is. He is probably watching you all day and all night.

.

Being blackout drunk isn't fun. Well no shit but at least your headaches gone. You came out of the room, trying to find answers while being well aware that you won't find many.

"Good morning. Miss F/n ."
"FUCK ME IN THE ASS--- jeSus you scared me."

Is she a mannequin? Victorian statue or a doll

Is she a mannequin? Victorian statue or a doll. Why does she look so ...taxidermy-esque.
"Lord Yuta has requested your presence in his private kitchen. Please follow me. "

"Kay..."
You followed her in silence. She seems to walk at a perfect distance away from you. The distance between you two never changed despite you changing speed multiple times. This girl is fucking creepy.

"So... Cool mansion ay. What is it like working for the Murakami family?"

You asked bored, following her to who knows where.

"This beautiful estate was gifted to Lord Takehashi Murakami alongside the title of nobility "Earl" during the 17-18th century. He was the first asian, japanese infact,man with no english blood in him to be given such high title in the english peerage.
This lead to him and the Murakami family to be the target of many many  assassination attempts. Twice as many -in a month- as an english white nobility of that era would face."

You didn't ask for this. What is she saying? What are these words. English Penisrage? What ? Why is she still talking you don't care .
You just wanted to know what type of shady business Yato is upto when he is at home. What type of people are his parents?But then again the less you know about this family, the better.

"And that is why this estate was renovated to have an abundance of secret pathways and escape-ways."
"Huh ? Cool so Yato and Yuta . Have you seen--"
"We are here."
"What?"
" Escorting you have been a great pleasure. Until next time. " She bowed a little, spreading her long skirt/apron. You nodded awkwardly as she left. You stood before a door, dreading the prospect of seeing anyone but Mark.

It was just you, alone on this long colonnade hallway that connect 2 building parts. On your left it's only trees and on your right it's trees and more of the Murakami estate.This sucks dirty ass.

You sighed deeply, before pushing down the door handle and slowly shoving it ajar. Inside is a chic, expensive and modern looking apartment? You immediately spotted Yuta in the kitchen as it was open concept flooring. He looks beautiful in his plain white shirt,tight black pants and his "love me like William Shakespeare's Sonnet 18" apron.Well you didn't expect that from Mr Mother,boring CEO.

You walked over to Yuta.

"Ah F/n ? Good morning. Have a seat, I am making breakfast soon so sit with me for a minute." You sat down on the chair adjacent to the kitchen island,while Yuta was preparing some herbs and spices.They look really fresh,like he just pulled them off the plants.

"Whatever. Can you just shove some coffee beans down my throat. I feel awful and need the caffeine immediately. Better yet. Inject it straight into my veins"
You said while dramatically plopping head down on the island top. Yuta chuckled

"No. Bad girls who drink too much alcohol don't get caffeinated drinks."
"Bu-but daddy! Come on don't do this to me! Give me the caffeine or I will suck it out of you. "
You whined . No response came.
"Nooooooooooooooooo--"
"Here. Have this."
"Wat dis?"
"Finish this whole drink and then you can have this cake piece." Yuta said pushing the glass towards you.

"Woah!" Feeling gluttonous for the cake piece you didn't think much about this gloopy dark green drink or the deal Yuta gave you.
"Æugh! Gak! Ew wtf Yuta!" It is bitter beyond words. The drink tastes so bad that your taste buds immediately committed not alive.

"I sincerely apologize. I know it's bad but it will help you a lot more than a caffeinated drink. I promise."

You teared up.

"Just give me the goddamn cake piece."

"Hmm but that wasn't part of the deal."

"WHAT?I didn't agree to your shtty deal."
"I am afraid you did the moment you took the drink."

"Yuta please... Stop" You begged cutely. Hoping your cute anime girl looks would save your ass.

Begging to him with teary eyes and a broken voice didn't make Yuta want to ease on the pain. Infact it made him want to hurt you even more.

"Oh dear please don't look so sad. Here I will add another piece of cake to your rewards"
"NO!"

This went for a while before you settled on 4 pieces of cake AFTER you finish that awful drink .