[ch:3] 37

Maybe you should instead go to your and Yato's private gym and develop a healthy habit of working out when you are stressed instead of fuckin--
"Oh F/n?" A tall blonde guy with blue eyes called out to you.Wait who?Who is he? He looks like an athlete--

"Hey! Hi how's it been ." You tried.
"Oh I have been well. Just a little stressed out because we are playing the big game in Summer Festivals right after the cheerleader elites  opening routine .."

..

Is that? Is that Tyler Michaelson and F/n William? Margaret quickly hid behind a pillar. No please, there's no way you and Tyler . But you are such a nice girl! Wrong, homosexual and sinful but still nice ! There's no way you would...the way Tyler's hands dangerously hovered over your cute butt makes Margaret so mad. This is why women should wear longer and loose fitting skirt. Because men are truly the worst.

As You and Tyler started walking, Margaret followed. Unable to remember Tyler's name you decided to call him ocean eyes. Tyler felt really special being given a nickname by you. Ah Tyler worked so hard. Focusing on Lily and fucking every single girl he can find just to forget you and yet... Yet. The moment you smiled at him and gave him a nickname he became yours. This is so cruel. Your tired smile, as you take a seat in his car and hold the bouquet of pink roses he bought for Lily, is so cruel. But he loves it.

-

"Where is Tyler ?" Lily mumbled as the number of people in the school dwindled down.
" Honestly that dick was a 10 out of 10 ."
"That good huh. " Lily heard a few girls gossip in the changing room.
"Tyler is so dadddyyy."
" Isn't he dating you-know-who?"
"So?? Who cares girl?"
" hahha! You are so bad! "
"I knoww hahha!"

... They are talking about somebody else. Lily is sure. Tyler is a very very common name. The footage her mother erased flashed before Lily's eyes. She quickly shook her head and ran away.

In her fervor,Lily forgot to wait for Tyler. Do they plan on doing the same thing they did to that boy's girlfriend to you? That would be really bad... All Lily ever wanted is to be popular and loved. Yet somehow, along the lines things got very very dark.

-

Rosalina couldn't be happier to be back in her skirts,ruffles and laces, feathers and bows. Honestly wearing those hideous jeans and hoodie made her want to slit her wrists.

" Rosalina. Excellent work on the task, you placed the seeds and now we shall reap our reward." Pierrette chuckled gallantly.
"Of course your holiness. Being able to fulfill your wishes is the greatest of honour a girl could ever receive.

"Rosalita.You have set our glorious plan in motion. Excellent job."
" Thank you,your holiness."
The older lady glared at Rosalita which made her add "fo-for this honour and opportunity your holiness."

"Well done sisters, tomorrow we shall have a viewing party You two are welcome to join us "
Gasps were heard around the room as Pierrette continued.
"We will discuss your rewards afterwards."

-

Rosalita sighed finally that was over. She hates big meeting like these. Rosalina is over the moon with joy. Rosalita still didn't feel good  Why did she have ruin something so beautiful? Why did she and Rosalina have to do any of that? Just to get another sister in the sisterhood? Isn't the organization big enough as is? Rosalita has been reprimanded for questioning her holiness's plans multiple times in the past but she just can't help.

-

"I look so busted today. Lol. I wouldn't fvck me if I was you. " You chuckled looking at yourself in the mirror.
"And I wouldn't be in a hotel with a guy I don't even know the name."
"That's not true! "
"It is."
"Yeah it is."
You and Tyler both started laughing.

"Sorry I am really bad with names."
" Yeah same here. " Tyler lied.
"It's Tyler, Tyler Michaelson. You should save my number on your phone so you don't forget my name again. I will do the same."

-

You and Tyler spent a couple of hours talking over the movie that you set up to brainstorm a sex roleplay idea. Eventually days worth of exhaustion took over and you fell asleep,in Tyler's arms. You were so precious sleeping like that;that Tyler knew he wouldn't be able to move when a call came through.So he put his phone on silent.