Previously on SIAYB

I AM BACCCCCC BITCHHHESSS. love you all. Anyways. It's been a hot minute since this book has been updated. So here's flashback/summary of the previous chapters.

This will either confuse you or jog your memory and prepare you for the new updates. Either way.

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK.

Without further ado! Less goooo!!!!

══════════════════

Name : Starling [R E D A C T E D]

Author, Narrator and one of the e████ch  ██ds

Symbols and Terms

This between " .. "  2 paragraphs mean they are happening simultaneously
This between " - "    2 paragraphs means time skip.

F/n L/n: {First Name} {Last Name}
S/n : Skin colour

*????'s narration is Italicized.
*He (written this way) is a different character from ???? Or Them.
*Them (written this way) is a different group of ██████

[Observation Log 1]
[Date ██/█/2022]
You and Shizuo suddenly became dangerously close. His feelings became too big for his heart.
Shizou is a sensitive man with deep mental and physical scars. His struggling relationship with his father Osamu Dazai and complicated past with Yato doesnt really help. Then an angel came along. Her name is F/n.

Cracks start to form between Rin and Sam's friendship; as Sam can't forgive you for bullying Satoshi and Rin sees you as a lovely friend now. Well then why does Sam hold on to this pretend-ship with you? Do they really not see you as a friend?

[Observation Log 2]
[Date █4/█/2022]
Kim not-like-other-girls Eunji realized you are that girl she always dreamt of being. You are perfect. She can never beat you. But she won't ever let you take her dream role of being the protagonist of Midsummer Night's Kiss. She was told by this girl in hoodie and jeans that you have been chosen already... But that's not true right?

You have already being choose to play the protagonist of Midsummer Night's Kiss without any audition due to lack of time. A fake audition will be held just for show. All of the drama club members know this beside Eunji as nobody talks with her but Rin.

[Observation Log 3]
[Date ██/█/███2]

You and Mark are best friends with benefits on the side. He is horny and charming. But is that all he is?

Mysterious incidents, very plot convenient accidents seems to happen all over the place. ???? suddenly seems to appear in places he is not to be supposed. Is magic real?
Between all the teleportation and magical orbs that act like cctv camera, the questions seemingly keep increasing with no answers.

The one who seems most affected by this is Yato. „Hallucinations„ of an unknown girl to vanished childhood memories; to accidents and splitting headaches everytime he questions his reality or his feelings for Rin. Who really is this person named Yato Murakami?

Satoshi doesn't seem too safe from these phenomenas either.
Just who is ???? Whilst relaxing in a private summer house Satoshi had a panic attack just from a mere sight of this fellow. .
From forgiving the one who bullied him to fantasizing and stalking her. Satoshi's poor heart can't seem to a catch a break.

[[̴O̸b̸s̶e̷r̴v̴a̶t̴i̶o̸n̸ ̷L̴o̴g̸ ̷3̴]̵
[Date ██████]

The newspaper club full of beautiful yet dangerous girls. All members of the club are anonymous expect for the spokesperson Pierrette Xiang. To enter this club you have to sign some sort of nda waiver. They have eyes everywhere. And apparently exist through some legal plot/loop holes .

Yato seems to know quite a lot about the newspaper club. So does Mark. They both dislike Pierrette Xiang.

Pierrette Xiang aka the headmaster's daughter is allegedly dating Egyptian Mafia's daughter. Not much is know about Pierrette Xiang. She is a mystic beauty. Her right and left hand girls are Rosiana and Rosalita. These girls stay hidden from public eye and are a part of  "sisterhood"

[Observation Log 4]
[R E D A C T E D]

[Observation Log 5]
[Date 2█/█/█0█2]

Lily aka minion 2 tired of being the third wheel in your and Margaret's friendship took drastic measures. She was contacted by Pierrette with evidence of you "mingling with the commoners in poor people's cafe" . She used this to kick you off the Cheer Elite squad. She won yet why are you still smiling?

Margaret aka minion 1 actually liked spending time with you and your commoner buddies as nobody body shamed/ food shamed her. Now she is stuck in the Cheer Elite squad.

[Observation Log 6]
[Date ██/6/███6]

You tried your best to avoid the maincast. Fast forward now you are emotionally attached to them. Yikes. Your memories from before entering this book is gone. Yikes. Yato, a dangerous mfker, hates you despite your best efforts to not anger him. Yikes.
Yours parents are trying to sell you off to the richest guy they can find, in your typical Wattpad fanfic style. Yikes. Your body tried to kys itself once and you couldn't stop it as you had no control over your physical movements. Thankfully Shizou saved you. Yikes
???? was nearby for some reason. Your life is seemingly a up hill battle that you keep losing constantly.

The top models of Eudaimonia Academy really like you. They want you but you enjoy theatrics more than modeling.

And now, suddenly you have to go to this ball arranged by the Murakamis or get disowned by your parents. Yikes.

Yuta is a really charming and kind person. He is super helpful and coddles you a lot. He helped you get all dressed up for ball. Well then let's attend the party and get to know Yuta better

Hopefully
Then this stupid nagging feeling that is telling you this man is dangerous will change...