[ch:3] 9

Seeing Satoshi shiver and cry made you sad. You swung your arms around pulling him closer, crashing his body into yours. Satoshi didn't even realize tears gathered in eyes. He was just so absolutely overwhelmed by your presence and enamoured by your beauty.

In a weird turn of events, that did encourage him. Yes, you are beautiful but also affectionate and understanding. His fears slowly melted in the warmth of your embrace. It's okay.

Satoshi will be okay as long as he is with you

He slowly began untying the strings on your corset. One by one, there isn't much light around so it is hard to see the strings properly. Satoshi closed his eyes and concentrated harder, trying his best to figure out each string and untangle each knot.

..

"You see that girl there? Laughing and having fun? That girl does not care about you anymore. She isn't miserably obsessed with you anymore. She has moved on."
Yato didn't under why he was still crying. Maybe it's all the stress that's built up just from everything. Maybe you are the kryptonite that broke the camel's... Heart?

"You need to give up on F/n. She lives in your head all day rent free in a palace. Whereas Rin is a poor farmer's daughter with a sick father and no mother and 3 younger siblings to feed. "

Yuta nodded to himself. That sounds like a good book. The girls end up falling for each other and ditch the prince. The Prince than goes on to fall for the stable boy. Yeah somebody should write that book. He would read it

"Kick F/n out of the palace and marry Rin okay. Or maybe forget the girls and focus on yourself. I won't tell you what to do Yato. But understand. You can't continue living like this. Hating a version of someone that doesn't exist or care; has turned you into a shell of the person you once were.
Also you are making a lot of silly mistakes."

He sat beside his crying little brother. Yuta hugged Yato, just like he used to when they went on assassination missions together. Ah how Yato and Shizou would get all scared when they see someone's brain pouring out of their skulls. Sadly Dazai never hugged Shizou when he cried. So Yuta hugged them both. Fun times.

"I... I am obsessed with f/n. Hating on her somehow is all I ever knew... I don't ! I don't know how to love someone... Brother I... I don't know how to love Rin. "
Yato said being more vulnerable than he has ever been in his entire life.

Yuta sighed deeply
"I suppose that's my fault. We Murakamis weren't meant to love or care. We are made to look beautiful like our mother. Sadly she only ever smiled on her TV show. Meant to be the sharpest tool in the shed like our father; who doesn't even know how to fake a smile anymore. I couldn't teach you something I have no clue on. "

Yato gritted his teeth.
"Then how does! Why she?? Why her!? She is nothing!!"
Yuta and Yato watched as you laughed extremely loudly at something Satoshi said. You almost fell over but Satoshi kept a tight grip around your waist using his large palms.

"You and I both know that's not true. And from what I can tell she is very observant and emotionally intelligent. She is deeply in tune with other peoples' emotions. Its tricky because on the surface she has this air of "oh I am just your average dumb bimbo" . This lures people in with a false sense of safety and then "
"And then she attacks!" Yato exclaimed.
"No then people fall for her personality. Helplessly. " Yuta said whilst glaring at blushing Satoshi.
"Like an idiot."

..

The sounds of the gushing fountain beside him, the rhythmic breathing coming from your soft body soothed his soul. It healed the damage the ball and the loud classic music did. The stench of vomit coming off from you wasn't ideal but it was much preferred over his father's presence.

You did vomit... A lot. So it's surprising that you are still able to stand.. Or lean against him, without toppling over.

Wait!... This is totally a scene out of a romance book/manga. What if...
What if..
What if you and Satoshi kissed 😳?

Of course Satoshi would never attempt this. His lowly-self knows his place... But what if you.. Had a crush on him..? Stupid thought but imagine though.

Satoshi slowly lost himself in a daydream.

.
.
.

.
.
.

Weird vocaloid-esque moaning violently pulled him out of his dreams. You pulled out of Satoshi's embrace and set your phone down on a nearby bench.

"May I have this dance? " you asked, completely serious.

Dick as old as twat, True as it can be.
Smack my ass like a drum, then somebody cums unexpectedly

Cupcakkes vocals flowed over smoothly along side the melody. Satoshi, with his mind still stunned off, placed his hand on yours. He pulled you in a swirl, still not not recovered from the shock, he continued to dance.

Poosay and the dick.
Ever just the slurp
Ever a pooosaaay
Ever as before
Ever just as sure the dicc will riseee
AĒÊËGGÛÚHHH

Satoshi's shoulders shook gently, his lips quivered greatly. Soon he burst out into fits of laughter. He fell on his knees laughing to point of tears as Cupcakke remix continued serenading you and him.

He fell over and started rolling on ground, covering his stomach as cupcakke started barking. He quickly covered his face still laughing his soul out. You fell on top of Satoshi's body also laughing.

Despite spending hours reading, watching and daydreaming about romance his brain could not have ever conjured up a scenario like this. He wrapped his arms around your smaller frame. Both you and him still laughing in each other's arms.

Vomit puddles glistened around you both, immaculate amount of dust covered your body and Satoshi's back. If somebody, a few hours ago, told him this would be his first true romance experience. He would have had a panic attack and a mental breakdown. But look at him now.

So deeply in love.

The song came to an end. You both were still a giggling mess.

After a while you spoke,
"I am glad I could dry your tears and make you smile"
His eyes widen. You did all that... To make him smile?  Nobody in Satoshi's life ever cared for him this much.

 To make him smile?  Nobody in Satoshi's life ever cared for him this much

You are not some popular, confident, kind girl.
You are an intricate masterpiece. A delicate beauty that only a intelligent soul like Satoshi could enjoy.

Tattooed up jerks, dumb muscular jocks don't deserve to have you. They couldn't appreciate your weird, kind and adorable self as much as Satoshi will.

Maybe you too understand that... and maybe that's why you are here in his arms.. Willingly.