[ch:3] 6

A/N: I love you guys so much. Y'all are so sweet and your  messages, comments, etc makes my shitty days so much better. I read and treasure every single one of them. (even if I can't make the time to respond). I am still genuinely astonished by the fact people care about my book(s) and me.
Okay enough sap and sucking genitals. Imma peace out ✌️

---------

Yuta apologized and politely excused himself from the long line of girls still waiting to dance with him. He danced with a select few that had most influential parents.
Yes, Yuta knew better than to find you, he really did but it's just that you are so dum-- To rephrase. You are so adorable and so incredibly „not-smart„ . It worried him that you would started eating without loosening your corset and end up throwing up in a few hours.

Yuta already knew where he would find you. He could just instruct some maids to help you out; if being around him was that much of a bother now.

With long strides, he made his way to the exit of the ballroom. Within the chaos of people, someone grabbed his forearm. Yuta without looking, already knew who he was.
"Yato whats--"
"Don't go to.. her. Don't go to F/n. You will encourage her more. "
"Encourage her? What? I don't understand "
Yuta could guess what his younger brother was talking about. But he feigned ignorance nonetheless.

Yato glared at his own hands.
"Why don't you understand? Why does nobody understand... F/n Williams is evil. That woman is a living nightmare. "
Yato said more to himself than to Yuta.
Yuta sighed, "Lets go. We need to have a talk."

Yuta hoped some servant would help you out. Eventually.

-

Gluttony is a sin for a reason. And the lord above/author is about to punish you soon. You could feel it in your stomach.

That didn't stop you from tasting all the expensive, luxurious alcoholic beverages. You gave up on pronunciation and the drink menu long time ago. Now you just straight up pointed at the bottles and ordered it. Its a Murakami ball so you don't need to pay.

Satoshi wanted to stop you. He really did. But you sound and look so adorable in this video -yes he started filming quite a while ago- to stop filming now of all times; that would literally be a crime.

Was Satoshi jealous of the mixologist who kept you from falling over ? Absolutely! Who wouldn't be?! An aro ace person probably but that doesn't matter. His bisexual ass is. Alas,
its Satoshi's duty and responsibility to film you. For this exclusive footage of you being a cute kinda sexy drunk **with audio** ; Satoshi is willing to make sacrifices.

..

Yuta and Yato stood in an isolated colonnade. The bright glow of the moon in the clear sky illuminated their pathway. There was no chandelier, no paintings or murals or any decoration for that matter on this particular off-west wing colonnade. Besides the burbling fountain bellow them in the courtyard, silence remained.

After a minute or so Yato spoke up
"What's your deal with F/n? She is a bitch and you know it"
Yuta sighed,
"That's not what I want to discuss. I wanted to chat with you about love, hate and the passage of time. "
"..."
"You love that Japanese girl... Ituo..."

"Rin Ituo. "
"Yes Rin Ituo. Can you give some reasons as to why she is the one?. "
Yuta very carefully observed Yato's face as he uttered each word.

"Well for starters she is kind. She is kind even to awful people like F/n. She is gentle...and weak. She needs my protection. She needs me. She is nice...and cute. I like how she is so beautiful yet can so easily blend into the crowd. Her little habits are also very adorable.... Um... And.. "
Yuta maintained his poker face as Yato struggled to come up with more reasons.

Why was this so difficult? Yato loved Rin for almost 2 years now! She is his first love...then..

"She has a very pretty laugh! unlike F/n And a nice personality... "

Then Why?! Why can't Yato think of anymore reasons... ?

Yuta sighed. Yato is sweating, brows furrowed and teeth grinding against each other. He is angry. Well that's what most people would see. But Yuta could also sense the fear in his brother hands that balled up tightly into fists.

"This is not a test. Don't be so tense " Yuta smiled politely.
It wasn't a test, it was a battle. Yato vs Yato. In the end Yato will inevitably lose something.

A minute went by as nothing was said by either party.

"I will stop you here now"
Yato almost sighed in relief as Yuta continued.
"Now then moving onto our next subject F/n Williams. Can you give me some reasons to why she is the one... "
"What.?!