[ch:2] 2

You were surprised but didn't struggle and just gave in. You could try and act as tough as you want but you knew, at this moment, you didn't have the strength to back it up. You just prayed to every god including Zeus and the shitty author who wrote this book that you don't faint here. That you can make it to the car.
[AN: I got you protagonist-san! ]

"Thanks my g..." you said snuggling into Mark's chest before giving into your exhaustion. Mark was stunned by cute you looked. He wanted to fuck you so bad!
He forced down all the giggles and aws that are overloading his system currently and cleared his voice.

"Any...Anyways I'mma take her back home in my lamborghini. One of y'all tell her chauffeur about this. K? Adios "

"Wait! I am c-coming too" Rin didn't trust Mark. She has seen the way Mark always stares you down at class. You helped her out a lot this morning but now it was her turn to return that favour.

-

Yato sat motionless, staring out the window wondering how and which of his decisions had let him to this situation. He is supposed to be sitting in a cute cat cafe with Rin. Watching her gorgeous form, mesmerized, as she play around with the kittens.

Instead now he is watching your double chin as he supported your head at a very awkward angle. If it wasnt for him you'd have hit you head hard on the window. Beside him sat Mark and the rest of your body. He is way too interested in Margaret's conversation (chest) to care about your upper body just falling into Yato.

Beside Margaret, sat the love of his life, Rin and this fuckin weirdo.

Satoshi Yagami

Satoshi Yagami

He came out of nowhere and wanted to join the shit show. Yato is still pissed that he got to sit beside Rin. Satoshi is ugly as hell to Yato. He has huge dark circles under his eyes like Does he not know what sleep is? He doesn't have any abs, tatoos or anything attractive about. He gets scared by everything like a little bitch. And starts shaking anytime someone raises their voice at him. Honestly he doesn't understand why Rin cares for him at all. Yato is so much better than him yet...

"Woah really? haha How did you know?! " Rin laughed cutely as Satoshi blushed.
"I...I used... D-deductive reasoning and... and came... to... the conclusion.. t-that... that formula might be...the correct one..."

Beside them sat Lily, eyes glued to her phone and far from her sat Eunji with earbuds in looking out the window.
Honestly theres no reason for all of them to be here. Since, adorable Rin volunteered, Yato had to go as well to protect her from Mark. This let to a shit domino effect and well, here they are sitting in Lily's limo heading towards the Williams Manor/Mansion.

Your head kept hitting Yatos hand. It was starting to ache at this point. Frustrated he snatched you away from Mark and sat you down on his lap. Legs forward, back pressed against him, he put your head on his chest. You looked like a little doll against his muscular body.

Making sure you are secure in his arms, he looked up... To find Rin watching the whole ordeal. Making an awkward eye contact with him she quickly looked away.

Did Rin think you are his...?

This is truely one of the worst days in Yato's life.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.