(Margaret x F/n) pt. 1

"Down to earth Margii ! " Margaret jolted back to reality as she saw you, her beautiful angel pouting.
"Haha. Sorry Sorry (nick/name)" Seeing that you had her attention you huffed, stood up straight and grabbed your bag.

"You know its habits like those that get us into detentions like these. " Margaret packed her bags, as your delicious scent got drifted by the wind into her nose. It was a pure bliss, being in this detention all alone with you.

"Haha. I will make it up Okay? "
"You better! " You giggled as Margaret watched with heart eyes. She felt religion, heaven and everything holy all simultaneously during times like these.

For moments like these, Margaret committed her first sin.

Calling Zia and Mia to fight her once and for all in a secluded area. Then getting them r*ped and killed by some dumb new low ranking yakuza -who didn't know these girls position- from the opposing gang. Thus leading to a whole yakuza group war.

Margaret's second sin was killing the other two girls from squad. All of this is okay in her mind as she did it for love.

And she would do it again and again. She will do something far worse if it meant she can have you.
She will happily kill the devil she worships if it meant she would get to be with you. Just like how she killed her Christian homophobic family.

"Margii ! Are you even listening?! " You stopped mid hallway, hand on your waist, pouting.
"Yes..?"
"Gosh I hate you! " You stomped your feet on the ground all angry -ready to give Margaret the silent treatment- and walked away.
Margaret stood still. She didn't move.. she didn't speak. Her eyes darkened with a deadly shade of hate and fear.

Something fast, like a wind hit you hard and in matter of a second, you found yourself pinned to the wall. Stuck between the hard wall and... Margaret.

"M-margaret? " Your voice quivered. Hands pinned high up above your head, you didn't recognize this Margaret. Whatever she was.. she isn't your cuddly Margii.

Big prey like (e/c) eyes stared up at Margaret. It's like you wanted to be hunted, eaten and enjoyed. Like you wanted Margaret to melt your body with pleasure and pain.

Do you not realize what you are doing to her. Telling her you hate her, then looking up at her like a bunny. It's almost like you want to be punished.

No! She has to control herself! You are an innocent goddess who hasnt matured yet. Margaret can't do this... not yet at least.
"Please don't.. don't say that you hate me... You are all I have. " Margaret realised you as fake tears gathered in her emerald eyes. She is good with fake tears. She had to shed a lot of them in her family's funeral.

You immediately went and hugged her. It was a bit awkward given the size of her chest and your height.
"I am soo sorry.. I was just kidding you know! "
"Really? *sniff* "
"Yes! I promise "
"Pink promise darling? " Margaret quickly threw out an intimate nickname, hoping you wouldn't mind as always.

Before you could answer, a hand pulled you away, spun you into their arms.
"Miss me Babygirl?"
"Li-chan! Come on! Don't say weird things! " Lily Someya, your childhood best friend, starting waltzing with you.
"What are you doing you weirdo? " you chuckled in protest but played along nonetheless.

Lily reunited with you a few months ago. She got close to you real fast despite the whole protection squad being alive. That's because you liked Lily ... as a friend of course!

Autumn leaves poured in through both sides of the hallway. You and Lily looked the most Instagramable and beautiful lesbian couple. The size difference and everything was so movie esque.