[ch:2] 14

"Anyways! Like the amazing sex goddess you are you seduced her back in. Fyi watching that gave us major boners! "
"Eww! Tmi ! "
"Hey that was sexy last night! You enjoyed it too. "

Mark started walking slower suddenly.
"Hey F/n. I just wanted to say... Thank you F/n-sama"
Okay this suddenly got super weird.

"You and glorious body saved last night's lowkey weird orgy. I always thought you were a bitch baby who wanted Yato to fulfill some dumb romance drama fantasy. But oh how wrong I was. You actually a sex goddess gifted to this world to bring pleasure and orgasms "
You were a virgin until last night! Also what the fuck is up with this sudden wind and change in lighting.

"The way you moved, the way you worked is so exquisite.. "
Mark's gorgeous silver hair swayed gently in the wind as cherry blossoms petals flowed in. It felt like a shoujo manga confession setting.
"You could be an amazing porn star! "
"What?!"
"I would pay thousands just to watch you work on some nasty bi--"
"We are here Lady F/n, Master Marksama. "
Well there goes that mood. You still didn't understand which direction the wind came from to hit Mark's hair in such a beautiful angle but whatever. Nothing in this world makes any goddamn sense anyways.

"Well Imma catch ya later! Sayonara luv "
You visibly cringed as Mark waltz away to the opposite room. Your big (e/c) eyes land on Mr. Rossi who is standing completely still with a polite smile on his face. Is he a robot? Did he power down?
"Um... I am not.. I am actually.. I am actually a decent human being "
Mr. Rossi nodded.
"Yes. I highly respect and honour your opinion Lady F/n."

"Ugh.. whatever man I am sorry you had to see this shit." You apologised to him and walked in the spare room.

You took a thorough very thorough bath and shower as your progressively hangover worsened. While brushing your tongue you remembered something that made you choke and switch from white toothpaste to another colour.

You did not know what sex demon possessed you last night but hey at least you had fun.
With the hangover still raging you just followed Mark around and did what he did and then

BOOM!

Now you are at school, with detention for violating dress code, slumped over your desk, ready to die. It's like some shitty author pulled a shitty time skip on you.
Nobody who went to that party was present today. Except Rin, Yato, Mark and you.

You don't why Eunji isn't present or what happened to her.

Yato looked perfectly fine but then again he is an amazing con man so you didn't know for sure. Rin looked happy as always. She did look a bit bloated which is expected since the party had only junk food. Lastly Mark, that whore looked energetic and bubbly despite having slept like an hour or less the other night.

Anger bubbling inside you, you stumbled your way over to him with your broken heals, now flat shoes -one broke last night so you had break the other one this morning-
"You whore why did you bring me to school!? "
"Whatttt-who-doesn't-want-to-go-to-school-after-an-intense-amount-of-alcohol-orgy-and-no-sleep?  "
Mark said in one breath. You glared at him ready to kick his ass for real this time.
"No no I am sorry. Just kidding! Listen I have this date with this hot jock who works at a gay anime bar. I finally got him to take me on a date! We would meet later today--"

"Do I look like I give a fuck about your secret rendezvous!
" y e s "
"No. Why the fuck am I here?! "
"Because I would get lonely without anyone to gossip and brag to! All my friends are absent! They got too used to me tricking them. It doesn't work anymore! "
Your blood boiled as Mark sat there smiling innocently. You raised your leg high ready to serve a verdict.
"F/N NO!"
*Crash*
The chattering voices around the classroom came to a sudden halt. Everyone ran over to watch the show.

"U-Umm... I... I.. " His voice got lost in his throat as he tried his best to articulate himself. But when he felt a hand rubbing his chest and going lower progressively... he couldn't make a sound anymore. His face was getting redder by the second.

"Hey. F/n do you mind not sexually harassing him?"
"No I think he is enjoying tho. "
Wait what they talking about? Did you even kick Mark? Whose body are you on? Who is talking with you--

A/n: FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON YANDERE Z

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.