[ch:3] 1

"Everything you may need is these suitcases. After you are done just call one of the footmen or butlers and they will take you to the main wing. And if you need anything else do give me a call. "

"Okay.. So I am supposed to change here in the woods. "
"In the garden* Ms. F/n. It's a garden. But yes this is the quickest and safest changing spot... according to Sir Hank. I suggested we get a hotel room for you but he said and I quote 'Nah fam it's too late for that shit. Throw her ass on the dance floor before she goes homeless ' end quote. "

"Okay... That ugly bastard fucked me over... Alright thank you. "

Now this shouldn't be too hard. You put on a gown, put on a mask, put your hair in a bun and wear some red basic-ass lipstick. Simple enough.

You opened the clothing suitcase and almost lost consciousness.

"No... Why god why would you do this to me "

The clothing suitcases was filled to the brim with loose pieces of fabric, multiple skirts, laces and bs that you really didn't have the brain power to process.

You desperately grabbed your... wait where is your phone?

"No no no no please no don't do this to me Oh god please no... "

Your phone is in Shizuo blazer, which you left in the car.

You sprawled out on the grass -like a bimbo trying to tan- under the trees. Is this what giving up looks like? Yes. And will your parents disown for not attending the party? Most probably. Do you care anymore? Nope

You accept anything that can-may happen tonight with open arms and a open, almost buttonless shirt.

Nihilistic, tiddies out, you passed out into a long nap.

Yuta was walking through the west wing colonade, bored out of his mind. He noticed a dead body in his backyard. He sighed. That needs to get removed before any unfortunate guest stumbles across it and throws a tantrum about it.

Before calling the ,,clean up crew,, Yuta decided to investigate a little. Honestly this boring evening could use some spice.

Oh good Lord, It's F/n Williams. He rushed over closer to investigate. Your shirt seemed ripped, knees scratched and there's a very slight brusing on your delicate wrist.

All signs pointing to the fact something very horrible, non-consensual happened to you. Yikes.

Oh you are alive.

"Ms. F/n are you alright--- oomf" you reflexively kicked Yuta in the face.
"I am so sorry!! I just had a nightmare someone/something was touching my body and I.. "
"No it alright... It's self defense. I get it... " is what you think Yuta said. You are not sure, as his hand covered his mouth and nose.

"God I feel so bad... can I see ? " you grabbed his hand, gently removing them from his mouth.
"Oh dear. I suppose I am bleeding  aren't I? "
"Yes. Fuck I feel horrible. Wait a minute. " You bend over your suitcases. You grabbed the first piece of small fabric you could find and run back to Yuta. You stood on your tiptoes and dabbed the fabric against the corner of his lower lip.

God Yuta is tall. You wish you had hills on for this, your legs are getting tired.

"Oh no. Ms. F/n now your garter is ruined. "
"I couldn't give less of a fuck fam your lip is bleeding. "

Yuta sighed in peace. His evening suddenly became very eventful.

-

You almost had a panic attack twice whilst explaining to Yuta how you ended up dead-like in his back/front yard/forest/garden.

"So from what I understand, you are now in dire need of some assistance to put together your evening attire. "
"What... I.. -yes."
"Okay I can help. "
"Really do you mean it? I can just be a lazy tired sack of shit. "

"Y-yes.. no. I mean..-you can relax is what I am trying to say. "
You run and jumped up hugging Yuta in a koala hug.
"Omg yesss!!! I am ready to be a heavy useless rock. "
Yuta who didn't get the memo it was a hug, wrapped his arm around you and started carrying you. Honestly you didn't mind. This is better.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.