[ch:3] 3

"I am not wearing any more skirts!... Wait... No.. What is that!?! Get away from me!!! "
"It's just a crinoline dear. Please calm down. "

You calmed down since then the previous incident. The banter between Yuta and You started flowing again naturally.

"Why do I need to wear this?!?! How do I shit or sit wearing this? !"
You tried to escape but Yuta caught you using the crinoline.
"One wears it to give the dress it's desired shape. "
"Help! Someone! Anyone!! I am being forced to dress! "

"Nobody can hear you dear. Not even god. "
You stopped your playful struggling and smiling.
"Okay see the way you said that was really cynical. Like what the fu--"
"Hmm.. I don't see it. Okay now hold still, I will put the skirts on. "

Yeah, Yuta knew it was a little mean and risky teasing you like this. But he couldn't help it. Your reactions are so funny, almost adorable. Most people wouldn't notice the subtle changes in his tones or feel the danger lurking behind his every move. Those who did would never trust him again. Yet here you are somehow doing both.Yuta can't tell if you are smart or dumb. Maybe you are just an adorable little mouse.

" WHAT?! I am already wearing 2 skirts and a cage "
"2 layers of petticoat and a crinoline yes. But not any skirts which is the actual dress. "
Yuta said straightening out the layers of a skirt.
"It's only 4 skirts so you should be fine. "
"Fuck this I am not wearing anym---"

-

You wore everything. All the skirts, corset, bodice, gloves and jewelry, etc. Except the bloody garter. You don't know where it is.
Yuta somehow convinced you to do it all.

You sat on the grass sulking; your dress created a magnificent poof around you. Yuta reached down and over, then patted your head.
"Amazing work Lady F/n. I am so proud of you. Here you go"
Yuta threw a candy at you. It was the same type you offered him when you both first met.
"Don't worry. It's not laced with drugs."
Yuta said.

You smirked cockily
"I don't believe that at all, coming from you dude."
He laughed politely
"You really shouldn't believe much of anything I say. "
Your smile dropped.
"What... what did you say? "
"I said, Don't worry we are almost done here. "
"I don't think you said that. "
"You know I didn't say that. "

You couldn't see Yuta's expression but a sudden fear gripped your heart. You sat there silently waiting to get your hair done.

-

Done with your hair, Yuta sat on your dress without creasing it somehow.
"Now then for makeup. I am thinking bright red blush. Soft pulm reddish lips. Now I usually don't do eyes with historical looks but you have a very average face...- which is a good thing! It just means most makeup styles look good on you."
"Have you done this before? You sound like an expert. "
"No.. I have never used makeup before. My ex loved it so I picked some things up from her. "
You remained skeptical but didn't push it.

-

"God I am hungry. Are we doneee???"
"Yes we are almost there. You are doing amazing sweetie. I am so proud of you! Just sit still for a little bit longer longer okay? "
Damn he sounds like a really supportive mom. The more Yuta is patient with you, the brattier you want to be.

"I am bored.. "
"Okay you can try doing the blush? "
"I have never done my makeup before. "
"It's just blush. Nobody can mess up blush. Just take some rouge on your finger and blend. "

"How did I do!? " you asked looking up at Yuta with bright smile and a twinkle in your eyes.
"Ah... um... it's magificent. Let me take a closer look oops--" Yuta touched your cheek and pulled away.
"My sincerest apologies! I didn't realize there was mud on my hands. Here let me---"
Yuta grabbed two makeup wipes and scrubbed both your cheeks.
"Wasnt the mud on left side only? "
"Yeah... well... Don't worry about anything. I will take of everything dear. You don't ever need to touch a makeup item... ever again. Just let me take care of the rest okay?"

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.