[ch:3] 26

-

You stepped out for some air,Tyler followed in suit.
"OMG it's raining!" You ran across the corridor over to the railing." I didn't even notice."
"You like rain?" He asked and you smiled widely at him
"YES dude!I love it! I am so getting wet!"
You ran down the wet stairs in stripper heels making Tyler nervous.

"Slow down mystic! You will fall." He ran after you.
You ran across the street over to a empty field.
"Don't worry! Everything on me is water proof---"

You slipped at the edge of the road and fell on the field.Tyler caught up to you.
"It maybe waterproof but not idiot I suppose." You laughed at his shitty joke, causing him to blush. Oh god you are too beautiful

When he came to, Tyler found you running to the middle of the field,stripper heels now in hand.

"We should dance together! In the rain! I always wanted to dance with somebody under the rain." You smiled at Tyler brightly and grabbed his hand pulling him with you. He blushed and smiled in return. Suddenly his phone rang.

"A sec mystic."
"Sure!"
He turned his back to you. Pulling his phone out,it said
💖 Sweetie Pie 💋. God it's his girlfriend, Lily Someya. He sighed and put his phone on silent.

"Coming!" Tyler ran over to you. He placed his hand on your waist "Waltz?"
" Sure ! I am not good at it though..."
"Don't worry it's just us"

A/N: Play the song if this shitty app allows you to.

Tyler's body is warm against yours. You start moving with his lead.
"Put your head on my shoulders."
You did as told,you put your head on his chest as you couldn't reach his shoulders.
"Hold me in your arms, baby
Squeeze me oh-so-tight"
Ah he is singing. Oops.Hey at least he doesn't mind.
Tyler hoped and prayed you didn't hear how fast his heart was beating. How his head was spinning,with heart so full of infatuation that he couldn't breathe.

It's fine he thought to himself as he spun you. He will forget you tomorrow. He will forget how much height you lost without heels,he will forget how amazing it feels to dance in the rain,he will forget how soft your body feels against his toned one.He will forget your bright smile, hypnotic laughter. He will forget you and be Lily's perfect boyfriend... Tomorrow.

But tonight... He is no girl's man. Tonight he is free. Tonight you are his. He doesn't need a label for you and him.

-

Lily sat by her window, watching the rain pouring down."Put your head on my shoulders" was playing on her TV. Tyler loves old songs. And he sings beautifully too. A deep sign escape her lips;her phone screen went black again. Tyler didn't answer... Again.

He never does answer her calls when with the boys. But she can't help but long for him on these rainy nights.

Lily hates getting wet in the rain.But the idea of making out with her boyfriend while the rain pounds down on her window felt so magical.

Her phone screen went black again. "Tyler... Where are you?" Tears filled her lower lasheline.

I had no loving arms to hold me

She glared at the TV which was now auto playing a different vintage song. She stood up trying to find the remote.

Every day I wake up, then I start to break up

Her room is too messy.

Lonely is a man without love

Stop!Stop this stupid song. What is it even talking about?! Lily is not a man!... Or lonely.

Every day I start out, then I cry my heart out
Lonely is a man without love.

Yato sat in alone in his estate movie room, watching the last few episodes of the show Jujutsu Kaisen. He was supposed to watch this with you today. You tell him about the all memes and inside jokes you have with Rin and the others. Sitting here alone without you felt...weird to Yato. It's too quite without your annoying voice providing commentary.

Lonely is a man without love

I cannot face this world that's fallen down on me.

Satoshi sat staring at the CCTV camera footage of your home. It almost 12 am but you are still not home. His heart sunk thinking about where you are and who you are with.

So if you see my girl, please send her home to me.

Why aren't you home yet? Satoshi could feel his head spinning,he felt his stomach churn at that thought of you being with some jock. No! No,it's fine you are just having sfw fun with somebody else... Somebody who is not Satoshi.

Tell her about my heart that's slowly dying.

Lily finally found her remote. Ah a new post from Mark?--

It was you sitting on Tyler, her boyfriend's, lap and his friends all cuddling together.

Say I can't stop myself from crying

Lily fell on the floor,phone in hand.

Every day I wake up, then I start to break up
Lonely is a man without love
Every day I start out, then I cry my heart out
Lonely is a man without love

Tyler told Lily it was a boys only event but there he was--

She wiped her eyes that are wet because of you and texted her girls.

They were all beyond mortified in the group chat

GC
Cheer Elites

This is disgusting 😱

I am gonna throw up

LITERALLY throw up!🤢🤮

WTF is that Kevin's jacket on her ?!🤢

Isn't this a boys only event??🙀

Maybe they let her in cuz she is a gross dyke.✂️✂️

Look at her in Justin hat.

She looks like she harasses women.🤮✂️

Yeah! 💯

Yeah ! 🍵

She looks like pennywise!🤡

Faggie pennywise!🤡✂️🤮