[ch:3] 18

"Once upon a dream ..." The words slipped out of your mouth before you realized it.
Yato sighed extremely annoyed.Yet he pretend to keep his cool and ,,gently,, correct your lines from the script.
You couldn't stop thinking about Mr.Cloak since that fateful day.Since that day,you have been researching magic,spells, subliminals and shiftings. Most turned out to be a scam targeting young lonely kids.

After Yato almost killing you at that Murakami ball, he was absent for a week. He came back with a doctors note and seemingly normal. Except...

"If you get your lines wrong one more time I swear to God, F/n, I will drop kick you." He bend down and whispered in your eyes.
Yato stood up straight and smiled cheerfully.
"F/n-san I know this is a difficult scene but together we can definitely do it !" You sighed.Yato has been showing his true ugly self to you. Just to you.

You remember like it happened yesterday after club.Because it did. It happened yesterday...after club

,,Mark,, apparently left a note for you inviting you at a shady part of the school.This school has way too of these shady nooks and crannies. Thinking it was a kinky roleplay -something Mark is very passionate about and admittedly you enjoyed as well- you went there only to get a gun pointed at your head.
"Make Rin fall in love with me."

You didn't know where this was coming from. Like why did he pick you? It's not like you are a romance expert or anything. The reasoning Yato gave you was the fact that you are a top runner up for this summer "cuffing season" competition run by the newspaper club.The winner is decided by everyone's anonymous vote on who they wanna marry/fall in love with.

Mark wasn't even on top 10 of this list despite landing second place on "most handsome/attractive man of Eudaimonia High " after Yato.

This reasoning is bullshit cause later you learned that Yato is the second runner of "cuffing season" after you but hey,you don't question people with guns. You know better than that. So of course you immediately agreed.

You nodded weakly to Yato who ,,smile brightly,, in response."I am sorry. I need a break" . You decide it's best to re-learn your lines before getting back on stage.Yato always leaves the stage... to help Rin. Of course.

Well at least you are lucky he isn't actively trying to kill you and sees a valid reason to keep your alive. You don't know what happened between Yuta and Yato that morning and honestly you don't care.Most of your thoughts now a days seems to about...

"The way you did once upon a dream"

"Hmm angel?Is something wrong?" Shizuo asked, while grabbing your forearm, gesturing you to sit in the empty space between his legs.He is sitting on the window sill.You don't object given it's nice to have a warm back support while you sit.

"No. It's nothing.I am just having a hard time concentrating on my script"
Seeing that you don't have much time to visit the rooftop. Shizou has been visiting you instead.He still doesn't do classes and you can tell why. Poor boy has such sensitive ears he gets headaches after a while of being in crowded places. Noticing this,you bought some noise cancelling headphones for him and it seemed to do the trick.

Shizou in public is low-key entertaining.He is always just standing behind you, menacingly. Doing nothing or as little as possible.Just standing with his headphones on. The real miracle is how he constantly gets such perfectly average grades.

Shizou only talks to you and nobody else for the most part. He had a conversation or 2 with Rin... Nothing life changing, yandering things happened.
According to the plot he falls in love with Rin in a cooking class. As long as you can prevent that, Shizou doesn't turn yandere.

What if Shizou turns yandere for somebody else?
No that's impossible. And that's the dumbest thought you had today.

Another strange thing you noticed is how Mr. Hart goes mia whenever Shizou enters the perimeter.
This is a regular occurrence. You started to keep an eye on Mr. Hart to see when exactly he disappears. Still no idea. He disappears like a shadow into the night. All you know he is absent when Shizou is present.

Does Mr. Hart and Shizou has some beef going on?
Or are you overthinking this like you do with almost everything. Maybe Mr. Hart just enjoys taking afternoon breaks. You have been wrong many times before.

"F-F/n!Wan-want some coffee ?" Satoshi offered. You nodded tiredly, grabbing the coffee from his slightly clammy hands.You didn't notice the goosebumps flaring up Satoshi's arms as your skin brushed against his. But Shizuo did and he hate it. This hatred intensified as Satoshi sat on the floor between your legs.

"Do you ne-need help pra-practising your lines?"
Satohsi asked hopefully.
" Nah. I am no coffee break now."
"You heard her. Now fuck off loser" Shizuo wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Eek!" Scared Satoshi held onto your right leg for comfort.

You are not really sure why but these 2 butt heads way too often. Shizuo hates Satoshi and Satoshi is deathly afraid of Shizou. Despite that he takes whatever gets thrown his way without backing down or arguing back.Its like having 2 pets ; 1 is a small guinea pig and the other is a big scary cat.Shizou also seemed to hate Mark,Rin and just all your friends in general and Yato.

Hate doesn't even being to being to describe Yato and Shizou vibes with each other.