[ch:3] 17

"Yuta-chi. I am sorry. I just didn't know what happened. I don't remember much of anything I-- "
"I figured you would say that so here." Yuta pulled out his phone and placed it on the table,"I saved the conversation between you and F/n on my phone. Explain the events that took place here. And don't spare any details."

Yato used the childhood nickname for Yuta.Hoping to win some favours that way.Yato wasn't sure it was working.Yato felt...scared. Yuta is his guardian angel,his biggest supporter,his big brother. Has Yato truly disappointed his big brother?

..

You finally found your way out of the Murakami estate -with the help of a butler- and just ran. Powered by your anxiety and adrenaline rush, you ran for who knows how long.Which now in hindsight,is an incredibly stupid decision on your part. You should have asked the butler to call your babysitt-- I mean assistant to come pick you up.

Now you are lost. You can't find your way out of this forest?hill area?And you can't find your way back to the estate.Yikes.
As luck would have it,you don't have your phone.You left it in the car by accident which -sadly enough- got you tangled up with Yuta in the first place.

Ah, it's almost like god hates you or something. It almost like god is writing your downfall or something.Noooo they would neverrrr

"Hey!Are you lost?"

"Omg..."
"Wait! Wait! Please don't scream! I know I am very unattractive.A walking red flag but please!I-I just want to help."
He tried his best to smile,which looks incredibly creepy...but also kinda cute.

"I wasn't gonna scream..." Your eyes shift away to the side, hoping he doesn't catch you staring."Why are you dressed like that in summer,Mr cloak guy?I know I asked you this before but I fainted so I couldn't hear your response then. "

"Oh I don't like my body so I cover it u-- Wait you remember me?How?!"

"What do you mean how?We meet before."

"Once upon a dream?"
???? tried to smile or smirk as you stared at him deadpan.

"No infront of the school gates. I fainted and when I woke up,I suddenly had my memory back"

"ᵂᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ not ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ"
???? muttered under his breath
"What?" You asked taking a step towards him making him reflexively stepped back.
"Nothing, nothing! I just thought you were flirting with me or something."
You eye-rolled his ass which made him even more fidgety.

"AnYways," His voice cracked " I wanted to help you seem.. you seem very... very lost"
You blushed, embarrassed.
"No I am not lost. Mind your business." You realize now how you must have looked, running around all crazy, fueled by 2 pieces of cake and extreme fear while dressed like a 18th century housewife who just woke up.

"You are pretty close to a hikers' trail that leads to a bus stop. I was going for the bus myself so... " He nervously rubbed on a skull on his very interesting-looking necklace (?)... neckpiece.

"Fine whatever lead the way." His eyes lit up visibly, making him look even more creepy and ... adorable. Honestly if he had a tail,you bet it would wagging at high speeds right now.

"Ri-RiGht this way!"
Following a man like him into the forest is pretty up there on the list of ,,dumbest things you should NEVER do,, ; But then again there isn't much you can do besides running around in this place. So might as well follow him into the afterlife.

...But that's not all,is it?No. There's a strange sort of peace that you feel around him. An undescribable feeling of warmth.

Who is this man ?

Ah there is the trail. So he wasn't lying after all. You had so many questions bouncing around your head about this stranger in cloak.But that all seemed to melt into ...

"I know you,I walked with you once upon a dream."

He sang softly. It sounded creepy and weird.Crackly and whiny. By no standard was this an attractive male voice...but you would be lying if you didn't say you liked it.

"I know you,the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam." You sang back.Your voice sounding like an angel's compared to Mr.Cloak's.

"Yet I know its true
That visions are seldom all they seem" You continued.

You and Mr.Cloak are almost at the end of the trail.That was a disappointingly short walk. But you knew deep down in your heart that time was up. You continued walking, walking past ???? who had stopped.You paused. But didn't turn to face him.You almost couldn't.

"But if i know you
I know what you'll do" he continued his voice shaky and cracking at almost every word.

"You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream." You and Mr Cloak sang together.You felt his presence vanish from behind you.
.
.
.
Huh?

You quickly turned around.Your head spinning from the sudden movement. Where is he?? Wait what?? What's going on now ?? So magic is real in this books plot?

Huh??

So did he--

"Miss are you going to get on or not ?!" The bus driver angrily shouted, breaking you, out of your freanzy.

"Right sorry!"