[ch:3] 32

Lily was then taken to a spacious circle room with bookshelves for walls. The center part of the wall that is not covered by books has a giant portrait of Pierrette kissing a girl on it.

Infront of the portrait sat Pierrette's desk,"Welcome to my humble office space." She said standing up from her swivel chair. Walking around the desk,she came over with a lavender colour binder file in her hands.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long Ms... " She checked her file while sitting down on the couch opposite to Lily, "Someya."
" Oh cut the shit Pierrette,you know very well who I am." Lily replied fast.
Pierrette sighed softly,
" I suppose you won't be trying any of the teas" She motioned towards the knee-height coffee table.
"Very well then. You want to learn how to be the perfect girlfriend for Tyler Michaelson, correct?"

"Woah where is this coming from you fucking bitch?! I don't-- I huh.. " Lily wanted to say she is already the perfect girlfriend but...
"Look I just .. I just want F/n to be gone. "
"So you want a hitman on her head?We don't take women targ--"

"What ?! No! Are you insane! ? I just don't want her to take..." Tears gathered in her eyes again for the hundredth time. Lily's fingers curled around the hem of her skirt as she desperately tried not to sob;
"To take away the love of my life." Pierrette's smile grew. Maybe it was all the lavender and sweet scented oils but Lily let her herself go, be vulnerable in front of this monster.
"Please stop her... Please stop him. Please stop them before I break."

.
.
.

Eunji seems to be avoiding Rin,at least that's what she felt. Something happened and all of a sudden Eunji stopped answering her calls, Rin doesn't see her during club hours anymore -despite actively searching for her- and so here Rin stood,in Eunji's bedroom; hoping to get the bottom of this. Eunji sat on her bed.

An awkward silence filled the space. Usually Eunji talks so much Rin can barely squeeze a word in.
"Sooo wanna game like the boys do. I- I mean I am not good at games so--"
"Of course you are not! You are a girl after all. Gosh ! Girls suck at video games. This is why I like to hang out.."
And there is the Eunji Rin knew. She still couldn't help but wonder though, what happened to Eunji. She was so interested in the play when it was first introduced and now she is rarely in the club room anymore.

Ah Rin lost. So quickly. Say what you want about Eunji but when it comes to gaming,she is the goat.

-

With the ratios
Rin 1-6 Eunji
Now it is time for a break. As Rin stretched and yawned, 2 maids came in with a trolley full of snacks. Ah Rin could only dream about being rich enough to have this many snacks let alone have people do your work for you.

Rin grabbed a chips bag as Eunji grabbed some energy drink.
"Eunji..."
"Hmm."
"F/n has gotten the role for Princess Solaris. The main character."

That awkward silence returned. Just as Rin expected, Eunji is upset about not getting the role. Eunji doesn't know that you were already selected a while before the audition was held.

Should Rin tell her right now?

Rin put her packet of crisps down and wiped her hand on her skirt.
"Eunji.. listen I ... "
Eunji stared at Rin expectantly.Eunji really wanted Rin to do the right thing. She didn't want to believe what Rosiana said about her best friend--
" Let's continue the game."
Eunji's eyes dulled down a bit as she put her can down and grabbed her controller.

4 till Summer Festivals:

The whole school area's look slowly shifted. Pavilions were being set up in rows on the path between one building to another. These are soon to be vendor booths. Students were working alongside staffs to set everything up.

The main event would be held at the faculty of media and Arts' building this year but you still decided to make an u-turn and check out the Pink-Blue Stage the cheer club and football club are setting up.

-

Hmm . 'It will look better when everything is set up' you thought to yourself,Ah is that Lily? That top looks a lot like something you would wear; Not something you would expect Lily to pick up. Okay let's calm down now, you didn't invent bright multicolour tops.

You just wear them...quite a lot.

..

Lily didn't like the clothes that were sent to her by the newspaper clu-- Pierrette Xiang's minions. But she will surely love them more as Tyler compliments them. It's from his favourite brand according to Pierrette's research. It's a women's clothing brand... But but! they also have a seasonal male option! So!maybe!Tyler was checking that out. Or maybe Tyler was looking for a gift for Lily...
Tyler couldn't be shopping for other women right?

Ah it is F/n. This will be fun Lily thought to herself as she followed you back to the media building.