[ch:3] 24

"Shizou had the whole script memorized overnight... How the fvck does that work??" You said, wiping your face and under your tits.

"He has *huff* photographic memory." Yato said while doing the last few reps of his deadlift heavy set.
"Huh?"
" Oh. I forgot you are illiterate. It means that asshole can remember things by reading it once. " Yato finished his set. After clocking down his progress, he walked over to the weight racks.

You and Yato are workout buddies.Well it's more like Yato saw how you "flop around like a fish,a fish with no muscles" -his words not yours- during the dance numbers.You needed to tone out your muscles and as much as you wanted to say no... You really want this show to succeed. You truly want to give 100&20% for this musical.

"That's so unfair! I wish I could do that.Do you know how long it took me to memorize my lines?!"
With lighter weights Yato returned for his last deadlift set.
"if you told me it took you 20 years. I would believe you."
"Stoppp. You are too good at roasting! I can't keep up."
You groaned and whined lying flat on the bench.

"Get up ."

" Nooo. I am tireddd"
"Stop trying to act cute and get the fuck up, your rest time is up."
" No daddy no~ " You moaned loudly, holding back giggles.It's only you and him here. He rents out this massive private gym space for 4-5 days a week;as you refuse to go to the one at his house/mansion/estate.

"You slack off now and I take away your clown heels for the week" Yato
" Feeling so energized right now! I can probably do a thousand pushups! " You said jumping up to your feet.
"Good. Because your next set is bench press "
" Do you enjoy hurting me"
"Absolutely. Utterly and completely. And I promise to never let you think otherwise"
"Okay ..."
Suddenly your phone rang.h2hoe by cupcakke echoed the walls of the gym.

Now, guess what got more drip than anything a bitch put on?
This pussy (oh, oh), this pussy (oh, oh)

"I told you to put that shit on silent before we start!Why don't you listen to me for once!?"

Come and motorboat me today
Titties sittin' like Rolling Ray

"Because I am a brat and also what if there's an emergency and they need me"

Make the pussy stretch like minimum wage

"I swear you are the most annoying piece of --"

"Hello. Yeah it's F/n what's up?"
.
.
.
.
.

"I am so sorry. I have to go. It's kinda a emergency." F/n

"Firstly it's an* . An emergency." You rolled your eyes as Yato continued
" Secondly as long as you are willing to lose your clown heels."
"What?! Come on! No!"
Yato didn't reply. But Mark said it's important so...
" Okay fine! You win!"

-

"This...?You wanted me to join a frat party? A gang of football sports guys?" You said kinda shocked Mark would invite you to a straight get-together.

"I can't believe I dressed up like a gay clown hooker for this"
"No no F/n. I promise this will be fun! I just wanted to introduce you to my other friends.I have no other ulterior motives."
You side eyed Mark before following him to this Karaoke room-- arcade room?

The room is huge with a  karaoke bar on the left side and on the right some arcade games. This might be fun--
"Wait...? Your special friend is a girl, dude?"
"Ew dude"
"It's no girlfriends day bro"
"Yeah bro"
"You can't bring your girlfriend here dude"

"Guys guys settle down ! She is a close cool friend of min-"
"Yeah bro. Why would you bring me here? I am a girl " You said emphasizing bro and girl.

"Hey baby how much to suck my cock?"
"Dude stop--"
"Oh I will do it for free. As a pro I feel bad charging for a 2incher that finishes in 3 secs" you said with a smugly.

His smug grin fell. The whole room of boys cheered for you like you scored the winning goal.
"I told you she was special didn't I ?"
"Welcome to the team brogirl" one of the guys stood up and fist bumped you.
"Thanks for having me heteros " You said talking a seat with Mark on the karaoke couch.
"She gay, dude?"
"I am pan, hetero" F/n
"Like Mark? Cool. I don't know what that is but good for you"
"Trevor we talked about this..."

Okay this is kinda fun.