[ch:3] 33

..

As you entered the building, you saw a few -about 3/4 - staffs working on places to set up large equipments. And a little ways ahead, at the end of this red carpet,the cafeteria has been cleared out and a stage was being set up for the models of Eudaimonia Acad-----

"AAHHH!!" 

Silence.

A heavy silence followed. You feel something dripping down your face, your arms and your body. The stench hit your nose,making you tear up.

"Are you alright?"
"What .. Huh??"
All of the staffs working stopped,eyes glued to the ceiling as empty words of concerns spilled out. Every one of them kept there distance. Still trying to figure out what happened.

Your body shook, so did Lily's but for a very different reason.You went to wipe your eyes but more garbage smeared against your cheeks.

A huge amount of really bad smelling garbage fell through the ceiling right on top of you.

This part of the ceiling was cut out to set up camera hanging equipments but obviously it should not have garbage there. As you shakily stood up, Lily ran  away, while trying to control her laughter. Guess the garbage took herself out.

A few more empty concerns were thrown your way, you just nodded and walked out of the media building.Now outside,you slowly put your sticky and smelly hands inside your skirt pocket.

..

Yato sat beside Rin with a warm cup of black tea. It was finally him and her alone. Should he ask her out on a date. I mean, Rin seems to be comfortable around Yato. Largely due to you helping him out with advices,tips and memes. Is this too early?should he wait a bit more?Ah Fuck it.

"Ms. Itou-- "
"Yato-san please. We have known each other long enough to drop the formalities."
"Right Rin-san--"

Imbecile (f/n)
Calling...

He should get rid of the name "F/n" . The word he chose for you describes you perfectly to a tee.

" Rin- San I-- Please just give me a second."
"Yes yes of course. Please take your time ."
As Yato moved away from Rin his smile dropped.

"This better be fucking important f/n."
Yato calling you by first name instead of idiot or imbecile was your last straw today. You broke into ugly sobbing trying your best to talk.

After a few seconds or so Yato hang up.You couldn't get a word.You fell down on the floor crying.

-

"Get up idiot."
"Yato?"
"We are leaving"
"Where "
Yato grabbed your forearm and started pulling you towards the forest.

Life is a funny thing. If somebody told you couple of months ago that you would be crossing the threshold of the school with Yato into the forest. Yeah, you would not have believed them. Well here you are tough shit, sitting under a tree as Yato picks out trash from your hair.

"Do I smell bad ?" You ask to break the long silence. You stopped crying a while ago.
" No" Yato lied with a poker face.

" Are there worms on my body?"
"No."  Yato lied again in a monotone voice.
"Because I feel something crawling--"

"No. " Yato replied again,as he continued plucking out   worms and bugs from your hair.

"Okay..."  You appreciated how little questions Yato asked. He didn't bombard  you with questions or concerns... yet he is still here; silently helping you out.

"Why not call your friends? They would be so much kinder and nicer than me. " Yato asked, genuinely puzzled by your choice.
"I... I don't know. It's.. Well you wouldn't be too worried about me. Which is good. But you might help me out. Which is nice. "
"You are an idiot,F/n"
"No no! You are not understanding me. This play could a big break for so many students. There's gonna be so many vip guests and the whole thing will be broadcast to the entire world,with price money on the line. I can't add to the already immense amount of pressure they are in."

"F/n..."
"Yes?"
"You are an imbecile."
"What?? Come on praise me ! I am being so cool and calm rn! "
"No." With that Yato stood up.
" Sit still, I need to make some calls. "

-

"I thought you left! You are back! Yay!"

"Get on. "   Yato said pointing to the backseat of his cool black motorcycle.

"I mean ... Are you sure?I am covered in garbage juice.... Baby girl. Aha. I am dripping aha" You squinted your eyes and decided to bite your lip like a fuck boy only to gag and almost throw up.

"You are an absolute moron. Now on put on this helmet. "
"Okay."
"Take these wet wipes and wipe your face."
"Okay daddy ."
"Dumbass"

-

Yato took you to a hotel, not to fuck but so that you could take a shower.And he went out and got some clothes for both you and him.

"No your shirt is the one that says. " I am a stage 10 idiot " This one is mine. Did you use the special shampoo I got you ?" Yato said grabbing himself a pair of pants and shirt

"Yeah. It made my hair really dry. And the special soap really dried my skin out." You replied still sitting in your bathrobe by the giant window-wall / wall made of glass that gave an excellent city view.

" I don't care." Yato replied. But just before closing the bathroom door, he added. " There should be some skincare product provided by the hotel in the drawers."

-

Yato got out of the shower
"God that man is beautiful." You said out loud unintentionally.

"You are thinking out loud, idiot

"You are thinking out loud, idiot."
"Ah shit-! " You quickly covered your mouth--
"No wait ! Are we wearing matching shirts!?" You jumped and ran over to him.
"I am an Idiocracy specialist." You read the words on his shirt out loud. Yato blushed. You are in some baggy black shorts and a white shirt that has the words  "I am a stage 10 idiot." in bold a tacky print.Yato is wearing fitting black pants and a white shirt with the same tacky bold font.

You both absolutely look like couples who just had sex. Yato hates it here.