[ch:3] 35

Evening at a foreign country,

"Hi mom. Can we talk for a sec. " Lily barged into the spa room without knocking, her mother nodded at the gorgeous model in bikini, who was rubbing her legs with a flower scented oil. Lily looked away with a light blush on her face as the model walked past her.
"It's been a while hasn't it? How has school been?" Lily's mother asked with a smile

"Mom can we do this later.... I need your help ."
"Oh dear. You usually never ask for help do you?"
"It's really serious."
"Must be, I reckon."
"I need you to delete or erase the existence of some footage... It's related to the Divinity of Woman. " Her mother's smile fell.

"Lily wait for me in the library. I will be there in 15 minutes."

-

Your phone is in Yato's hands, he ignores the call from an unknown number.

Putting you to sleep was hard. Anything gay and/or with good plot made you far too excited to go sleep. So the only book that worked was about a heterosexual romance between a poor -not like other girls- girl and a bad boy billionaire vampire/werewolf.

{A/N: I am far too much of a nerd to ever fall asleep to a good book. Jealous of anybody who can}

As Yato feels you roll over the pillows; your limbs land on his torse. He couldn't help but wonder who targeted you? The why is simple, you are a beautiful woman who sleeps around and men are cheating snakes. As a matter of fact he can also guess who orchestred this whole event. Divinity of Woman aka the cult that Pierrette runs/owns.

Yato felt your body leave the pillows and fully fall onto him, sprawling out on his stomach and chest like a starfish.As far as he is aware, that cult does not take women targets, especially queer women. So what incentive could anybody provide to Pierrette to hurt somebody as... -Yato looks down to his chest to find your cheek pushed up against his chest drooling on his shirt- beautiful as you are.

-

Earlier

"Absolutely. Fucking. Not."
Lily stood up from the couch.
Pierrette sighed " Lily I don't think you understand what a big ask this is for me.You are asking me to me hurt a girl of the sisterhood *unofficially*. I need you repay back at least close to the service I am offering. As your sister--"

"YOU ARE NOT MY SISTER! My mother left your insane mother years before I was born! Don't even start that bullshit with with me! My mom HATES your mother! "

Pierrette smile crawled and itched under Lily's skin. She wanted to rip her skin off.

"Your poor mother may have been brainwashed into leaving her lover, her soulmate for a man but that doesn't change the fact; she is in love with my.. our mother. It doesn't change the fact that they are to be united after death under the blessings of Goddess Sappho."

Pierrette sighed dreamily as Lily looked on horrified. Beyond horrified. How delusional is this girl?

" As we are both aware,our mother--"
"MY."
" is a genius-- beyond genius hacker." Pierrette sighed her smile flattering a bit. "Our previous leader unfortunately did not do a very good job on this sect of our organization--"
"--Cult." Lily.
"After her, I have been elected. Accepting a title this big,I have to accept the responsibility that comes with it. Accept all the baggage that comes with the roll not being fulfilled properly." Peirrette leaned back, sinking into her lavender colour plush executive office chair.

"I mostly cleaned up everything with the help of my beautiful lover of course. Except for a few cold cases."
Lily rolled her eyes.
"Lemme guess. One of those case came back to bite y'all in the ass."
Pierrette gave her a troubled smile. Just for a moment there, Pierrette almost felt like a real human being. Almost.

"It's actually much worse. I can't believe how things like this could have slip under!!--- Ahem.Well you are right. We heard from our informants that troublesome evidence resurfaced. We need to protect this sacred footage from others."

"Others like who? The police?"

"This is a holy task that we cannot let a disgusting thing like men perform.We need your help Lily."

"Well too fuckin bad cocksuc-- vagina sucker, cause I am NOT fucking doing it. "
Lily replied standing up,the effects of sweet scented "oils" have worn off long ago and now this whole operation seems like a mega stupid idea.

Pierrette didn't give her the uncanny valley smile. Her face remained neutral which felt arguably worse.

"Listen to me carefully Lily,in this organization, we are all about providing women with options. And we would love to provide you the option of staying with your -eugh- boyfriend and take away his option of ever leaving you. " Pierrette smiled. A thin long smile that seemed to almost divide the lower part of her face. She seemed have stuck a chord in Lily's heart.

"That could only happen if you too provide us with an option."

Present time

"Lily. Are you sure you understand what you are getting yourself into? You don't just dance with the devil and get out of it unburnt."

Lily's mother asked taking a seat on plush red velvet cushioned chair.

"This world is not kind to a woman. Especially women of colour. It will be unfair and cruel to you too one day. Then you will understand why I did what I did.
And when that day comes for you,I hope you are able to have what you want ...by any means necessary ." Lily finished as her mother's eyes widened.

Lily looked back up at her mother, trying her best to look fearless.
"Mom please,I need to you to be the means to my success." Her mother closed eyes her for a moment and sighed deeply.

"Alright dear, I will help you out. " Lily's mother walked over to one of the shelves and pulled a book out and pressed in a password. Soon a bright light flashes out and scans her retina.

Suddenly the wall Infront of them opened up leading to a giant bright room. Opposite wall to the door, has been lined by a row of supercomputers.In the middle sat a gaming chair and a big ipad like screen.
"Lily you shouldn't be here."
"It's okay mom, I need to understand the trouble I got myself into ."