[ch:3] 25

"I lost again! Fuck! Bro shit Fuck!" Kevin screamed and then started chugging a beer. You laughed. He thought he would win against you because you are ,,a girl,, He didn't.

This is fun.You look over to the karaoke side...Mark isn't singing, eating or drinking. He is just scrolling through his digital camera.Mark has been a bit distant from everyone. Everytime you see him he is taking your picture with somebody.

The five guys around you all screamed unanimously. You could tell without even looking that Kevin lost again.Poor meathead.

You walk over to Mark.
"Mark is everything alright bud?"
"Yeah yeah sure. Baby put this jacket on."
"Isn't this Kevin's?"
"Don't worry about it ." Mark said.
"Thanks hon." You chuckle," But you having been taking pics of me the whole night.How about I take some for ya?"

"Nahh babe it's cool." he stood up and handed you Trevor's drink.As Trevor grabbed your arm to take the drink, Mark snapped a shot.

"Next you should duet with Noah."
"But-- "
"No buts! " Mark grabbed your arm pulling you. He placed Justin's ugly ass hat on your head before shoving you, a little too hard, on the stage. You almost your balance on your stripper heels and fell in Noah's arms.

"What songs can you do dollface?"
"Disney songs" you chuckled nervously at his reaction "I - I mean I only know lame songs I-- I don't know any cool songs."
"Nah nah you cool doll.Disney songs are really hard to sing. Up for the challenge?" Noah smirked.

You snatched his mic.
"You betcha ass I am"

.
.
.

(That's where we'll be)
A thrilling chase
(A wondrous place)
For you and
Me

The room held their breath for the score. And Mark continue filming You and Noah.

"YESSSS PERFECT SCORE!!!" You and Noah jumped into each other's arms as Mark took pictures.

Next Mark gathered the whole group for a group pic.
"Come F/n join us! "
"I don't know..."
"It's okay doll,you are one of the boyz now "
The group yelled in agreement.
"Fine."

"It looks weird for f/n sit on the side." Mark said looking through his camera.
"Sit in the middle. Actually sit on Tyler's lap."
"What?!"
" Or pop a squat on his knees."
"Why can't I sit on the floor?"
"Because it looks like your giving him a bj"
"Can yall hurry it along in the front bro?"
"YEAH YEA!I want a drink dude!"
"Fine ! Fine!"

"Okay guys now huddle closer into the middle. Wrap your arms around each other including f/n." Mark instructed as you felt way too many sweaty hands on yourself. Thankfully none of them were creepy or weird. It honestly felt like a nice friendly -- sweaty and acholic-smell -- hug.

"Any drinks mystic? Don't worry it's on me."

Tyler Michaelson

Tyler Michaelson

Tyler asked as you got off his lap.The group dispersed again.
"Mystic? " You smile " that's a new one. To answer your question no. I don't drink anymore."
You answered. He chuckled softly.
"You are a quiet one aren't ya?" You ask him, grabbing a plate of now cold food.
"Mhm." He hummed taking a sip of his drink," That's why most people don't notice me . "

You sit beside him on the couch, eating food that would taste good to drunk guys only.
"Damn sorry but your name?"
"Don't be. It's Tyler. So F/n why don't you drink?"

"Damn you knew my name already.. "
"Well you are the star player tonight, miss mvp if you will. Of course everyone here knows your name" You playfully side eye him.
"Somehow I doubt that." You take a bite and chew some.
"I fucking doubt Kevin knows my name."
"Well that's a reasonable. I doubt Kevin knows my name and we have been on the team together for a year now"
You laughed out loud,your back hitting the couch,food almost spilling on your skirt.

"No stop you might be right dude! HAHAHA!"
Tyler felt a bit shocked. He didn't not expect a girl -who likes guys- to act like this around him,an attractive guy. He expected you to be a bit more nervous. Especially since you don't have the "liquor courage"

"Right. Right. So what was the question?"
Tyler repeated the question as you put the food away. You can't eat this sht anymore.

".... Hm ... Alcohol and I have a lovers to enemies arc going on. We hit it off well-- Too well some might sayy... I am loosing you aren't I ?" You asked and Tyler nodded.

"Let's just say alcohol goes in through one hole and my memories of said night goes out the other one."
"Wait really??"
"Yeah it's thing"
.
.
.
Conversations flows well with Tyler.He is sweet, charming and doesn't wash his face with dish soap like the rest of the guys.He actually has a skincare routine.You might have found a new friend. A football player friend.

..

Mark sat at a corner cropping and adding some final touches to the photos. His plan was a mega success. He smiled and pressed post. Fortunately for him most of the cheer squad including the elite girlies follow his account.

When Mark first heard about how you were kicked off the cheer squad it made his blood boil. You were being a fucking saint, talking about forgiveness and how you were thinking about leaving that club for theatre but Mark was seeing red. Since than he has been planning this day.

It was a lotta work and planning but it's totally worth it. Nobody fucks with Mark's babes and fucking gets away with it.
Mark smirked wondering,
How the cheer girlies would feel watching their hot daddy bfs all over you.