[ch:2] 19

A/n: I am back!! I went on a little hiatus as my mum had a brain stroke. She is doing much better now. So I am back to writing!

It's been awhile so here's a recap!°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Previously
You stood on the rooftop railing staring down into the concrete floor. You didn't want this. Your whole body shook violently, tears streaming down your face. You wanted to get down from there... Yet you couldn't. Your body is moving on it's own despite your brain very clearly struggling against this action. Against this control.

You stood there, on the edge thinking
how one strong gust of wind is all it takes to end a life. Your life to be precise.

His hands were shaking... But he had to do this.. He is doing this for you. This is for the best.

He is not going to let him ruin this one. This is the best one thus far.

Shizou stood frozen still. He left his usual spot today to find you. He wanted to ask you to do his hair but instead he got stuck in a math class.

And now that he is back to the rooftop. There stood his dad... on the railing holding his mum's hand. Suddenly the world felt much bigger. Suddenly he felt like a 12 year old who just came back from getting some people killed.

Shizou didn't move. He didn't scream for help. He just watched as...

You felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your body. Take you into safety. Save you from the control. You laid in their lap motionless. Tears streamed down from a pair of amethyst iris and landed in your (e/c) one. Through the messy locks of fiery red hair, your eyes detected one last detail ,scars, before losing consciousness.

Satoshi felt his headache finally ease up. He sighed in relief as he uncurled from his current fetus position. He layed on the hard dusty wooden floor thinking that he really needed to get his head checked.

The medicine seemed to have started working as Yato's headache eased up. He knew it was a risky move coming to school instead of going to a doctor after last night's headache incident. But... Rin was coming to school. He had to be there to protect her from the all the evil people around her.

Yato opened eyes. His trichromatic iris glistened under the sun rays that penetrated the window of the infirmary. He stared ahead, particularly at nothing.

"Y$%& I am so scared! "
"Shut up you will be fine. "
"No... No! I am actually really scared please don't let go. " the young boy sighed.
"Don't worry.. I will always protect you.. no matter what. Okay now I will slowly let--"
"Nooo!!!" the young girl hugged the bigger one standing beside her, tightly.
"If I don't let go. Then there's is no point in practicing. "
"Exactly! There's no point in this! I will sit behind you on the bike and you can take me places. "
"Yeah but what will you do when you grow up "
The smaller child titled her cutely.
"Get a bigger bike? "
"Ugh. Whatever loser..." the young boy blushed as the girl jumped of the bike.

Yato smiled.

"Just stay with me forever and we will be fine. " the bigger child muttered as he got on the bike, the girl following in suit. She hugged him.
"Hmm... what..Okay!"
She didn't really hear what he but agreed nonetheless.

Yato couldn't see these kids or anything that happened. But he felt it... He felt her small hands wrap around his torso as he paddled away from the big cherry blossoms tree.
Yato sighed and stood up. He has no time for these stupid delusions. He has been away from his small, weak, precious Rin for far too long. He needs to head back..
Wait....
Is that the same house intruder from the Williams' house party?

Yato quickly pulled the window open to take a better look.... but nothing. He looked up at the rooftop railing down to courtyard... nothing. Nobody is here.

Yato felt chills travel up his spine. For the first in his life... he felt fear. He was..
scared

The man in black cloak coughed one last time before standing up. He used his long black cloak sleeve to wipe off the blood from his face. Looks like he wasn't needed here after all.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.