[ch:3] 28

Margaret was finally allowed to take her phone as the morning mass ended. The GC was really active last night. She wonders what happen-- holy fuck!

--

Margaret never understood the hype behind guys. In the GC everyone was calling you every slur under the sun -except for her and Lily-  when it's just as much the guys fault. They are the ones flirting with you despite having a gf. Oh good lord Margaret would hate to be you right now.

..

When did you get home last night? Ah that's right. At 4 am after you called your babysitt--bulter!Ms.butler came and drove you back home.You only got like 3 hrs of sleep but you have to go to school because of the summer festival.

Arriving at school you wanted to tell Mark all about the fling you had with Tyler but you can't. People who break other people's trust are the lowest scum ever and you would never stoop down to that level. So you kept your mouth shut.

-A week before Summer Festivals-

Classes are off for all clubs preforming. Cheer club happens to be one of them.

"We will take a 10 minutes break after that. 5 minutes stretch and then we get back to the field... Understood?" Lily

"YES!"
The cheer elites replied loudly.The whole cheer club wasn't performing but they still got the week off to prepare for everything; stage,extra outfits for the girls performing, scheduling, etc along with making sure the needs of performers aka Cheerleaders elites squad are met. This year,they are the opening performance along with the boys playing the football match. The pressure was on.

"What's with Lily being so dead quite? " A skinny white girl with light brown hair nudged different skinny white girl with deep brown hair.
"Did she finally realize Tyler cheats on her ?" she whispered.

"Wait Tyler cheats?" Another skinny white girl joined the conversation

"Girl of course! "
"Ssh sh! Q u i t e ."
"Girl of course. A ton of other chicks said he fucked them. Some -- most actually-- tried to date him only to realize he has been dating Lily for a year now."
"Well I don't blame him. The way Lily polices us over every little fucking thing. Honestly how hasn't he lost his mind."

Two other white girls joined in.
"Imagine Lily going "Pathetic! Is that how you use your fingers?! Clearly you have never fucked a single girl before" "
The skinny white girls laughed
" Lily in bed be like " Honestly that performance was so poor. Take this protein shak-- No take this Viagra pill and we will start practice round again!" "
The white girls cackled like hyenas as another one joined them.

"God I wish Tyler would fuck me."
"Don't you have a boyfriend? "
"That's not the point!"

Margaret could hear everything they were saying... And she is standing next to Lily. She looked over to find Lily she sat on the floor like a doll ... The broken kind. Lily didn't have any make-up on, horrible under eye bags. Her hair looked so disgusting even the hair bun couldn't hide it. Margaret hated seeing her friend like this. 

All Lily could see was darkness. Nothing matters anymore. There's a black hole in her heart that consumes everything. On any other day Lily would have verbally murdered those girls for insulting her boyfriend.

"Lily are you ..." Margaret started; she wanted say to take care of Lily but "You should start stretching now."
Margaret is also terrified of her. Something about Lily struck a deep fear within her. She couldn't describe it. All Margaret knew was to never aquire the wrath of Lily.

-

A/N: Highly recommend playing the above song on Spotify/SoundCloud

The whole day went by with in a flash. Your costume was done! Finally! You are so proud of Sam. The costume looked absolutely stunning.They fucking snapped so fucking hard on that dress. Holy shit! But so did the props team because the armour, swords and little trinkets your character wears looks insanely beautiful.

Shizou's rehearsal went alone incredibly smoothly.  He needed lots of cuddling breaks but you didn't mind. You love platonic cuddling with your friends.
Shizou is lovely friend to have. And surprisingly so is Yato. Yeah he still scares you but only quite a bit and not too much. Besides playing match maker with him and Rin is kinda fun.

Finally you managed to squeeze in some alone. You sat on you favourite spot. On a window sill that provides an almost perfect view of the entire club or the perfect view of the forest and the sky depending on which side you sit on.

You sat facing the club, eyes on the busy student bodies-- your friends and acquaintances running about. You never liked the forest behind your school, Eudaimonia Academy. It felt like going there would change the plot-- no not the plot--.It felt like going there would change your life too drastically. 

Slowly but surely you are starting to love it here. It doesn't feel like a shtty yandere x reader book anymore.And probably isn't anymore. That author stopped updating years ago. You have met -and had sex with- plenty of people of colour, people with different sexualities and genders.Which didn't exist in that shtty book you read. Maybe this is just a different reality and the silly yandere concept doesn't even exist here.

Ah Yato made Rin laugh. Hmm his smile seems a bit forced. Maybe you are misinterpreting it--- Ah he is looking your way...with a glare. You chuckle, Yato's hatred for you seems as authentic as ever.