[ch:2] 16

"HUH?! "
"Shhh! Quite down the teachers are gonna catch us! I already got a detention I don't need more."

"D-d-detention??? You-You have detention?! I-I have n-n-never..-- Nooo I don't wan-want dent---" You grabbed Satoshi's ear and stood on your tiptoe. He your felt breasts traverse his back upwards making him shiver.
"Stop talkin' be a good pig and give me a piggy back ride. "
"Y-Yes ma'am "

That seemed to have worked wonders. As now you are on Satoshi's back being carried to his secret place. With no objections or stuttering from him. Although this isn't his top secret hideout in the school, still its a good one. The only other person he bought here before was Rin.

Satoshi couldn't believe what he is doing. He is bringing the bully who he hides from to his hideout. What a twisted turn of fate. This is so wierd. Since yesterday everything has been. It's messing with his reality.
Firstly, they never found the guy standing on the yagamis' property. Somehow all the CCTV cameras that may have caught him got very conveniently stop filming or got corrupted.

Secondly, Satoshi never found out what about that guy triggered him so much. And now in school you are acting very strange. It's like you and the girl who bullied him are 2 completely different person. But that's not possible!

"W-we are here." He announced, sitting on one of the stairs, waiting for you to get off. But you didn't get off.
"M-Ma'am? " Satoshi didn't know what to call you. 
"Nooo~ " You whined wrapping your limbs around him tight. You were so comfortable on his back. But all good things has to end, so you let him go. You could see the tip of his ears completely red. You blamed his blush on your tits or something as Satoshi was dying internally.
'Damn it damn it damn it!! Her whining is so damn cute! She must be the devil! Devil is real. I need to start going back to church--!!'

"Hey are we on the old campus staircase?"
Your question snapped Satoshi out of his thoughts. He nodded still recovering from your charm attack.

As Satoshi did... whatever he is doing, you realized this god awful book has an old abandoned campus building attached to a school full of yanderes. How plot convenient. You WONDER what could possibly ever go wrong here.
Normally you would leave a place like this real fast but hangover you said,
"Hey Satoshi can you get me sum food? "
"H-Huh? "

"If you don't imma succ your dicc"
Satoshi was going to obey anyways but your threat made him freeze up.
"Wait do you want me to actually--"
"N-n-n-no no! Th-Th-thats fine I will-- oof I will go!!" With a completely red face he ran like his life depended on it. He almost tripped down the stairs as you chuckled. He is too adorable to not tease.

The staircase is surprisingly clean given how long it has been left unused. You climbed up the stairs and opened the window. Gentle wind brushed your hair and cooled you down. You sat down by the window and enjoying different birds' singing, feeling like a protagonist you are not. Its fine though. You are okay with Rin and Eunji being the protagonists while you enjoyed the popular girl life on the side lines.

-

Satoshi came back despite thinking about running away twice. He purchased an obento box as he wasn't exactly sure what food you liked. He found you not on the stairs but by the window. With head and knees rested against the window sill, you are sound asleep. Satoshi squated down infront of you.

He watched as the wind blew your hair and the cherry blossoms petals in

He watched as the wind blew your hair and the cherry blossoms petals in. His turquoise-pink eyes followed a cherry blossom petal as it land on your soft parted lips. This is literally like every romance manga Satoshi read ever. His body was shaking as his hands slowly, reached out towards you... then he pulled his hands back and slapped himself on both his cheeks.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.